• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Official 2013-2014 NHL Thread

Coach Bruce Boudreau.  ???   First the Capitals, now the Ducks.
Game is not over yet, I would have pulled the goalie at the 8 min mark.

Rematch of last year.

Great job Kings.

Very happy to see the Kings come out on fire!  Much respect to Selanne.  He's a first ballot HOF'er for sure.  Now time to focus on the Hawks.

Boy, I'm in a pinch. I have to root for the team I hate least, the Rangers. I couldn't possibly support the Hab;s. That would be tantamount to rooting for the Evil Empire.

Doc

Daniel Carcillo played for Blackhawks, Kings, and Rangers all within the past year.  

3 of the final 4 teams are from the original 6.

But the happiest person right now would be coach Alain Vigneault.  Out from Vancouver.  A proven winner.  The front office of the Canucks would have to agree.  He wasn't the problem.

Hawks just haven't looked themselves this series.  I feel for Crawford, as he's getting a lot of the blame, but there has been zero teamwork and efficiency this series.  The overall series tally reflects that.  Hopefully they can find what got them here by tomorrow night, or it will certainly be over.

back to Daniel Carcillo.  The guy gets kicked out for 10 games.  Wow!  Great possibility of not getting your name on the cup.

Who are these LA Kings?  Where did they come from?
I don't recall seeing this team during the year.  lol

Some of the shots from the Kings are roof-top.  Not much you can do if you are a goalie.  

I was out of town this past weekend. Missed game 3 and listened to game 4 on the radio. I'm very happily surprised that the Kings are doing so well. I warned my Hawks fan coworker that while they have a great chance of repeating, there's a reason no team has done it for what, 15 years? It looks like the toll is catching up with them.

still, I have far too much respect for them to take this for granted. I'm not exhaling until the final buzzer sounds.

Gern Blansten said:
Congrats to the Rangers and their fans for making the SCF!!
X2

Congrats Gary I know you must be pumped! Good luck to your Rangers!

Come on Hawks! One more game!

Crawford was back to himself last night, and Kaner was amazing!

The Black Cloud said:
Here's hoping the Kings can get a 3rd game 7 win this post season.

I was going to ask you.  How was your blood pressure during game 6?

Williams just tied it 2-2. Good thing I have to make my way to the rink soon. I don't think ticker can take this.
Dammit. They just got the lead again.

The Black Cloud said:
Williams just tied it 2-2. Good thing I have to make my way to the rink soon. I don't think ticker can take this.Dammit. They just got the lead again.
I wish we could see 82 more games between these two teams. The hockey has been fantastic.

Congrats Kings.  Well played.  Good luck in the Finals

Been busy with moving (and spotty internet access until Wednesday), but game 2 set to start after the belmont stakes. Go Kings Go! Go California Chrome!