• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Official Midwest Pass

Gonz

Khris is on his way over now with the pass. There is a small chance I will get it done tomorrow, but more then likely mon or tues.

How do you wanna go about with the transfer? I can always send it as well.

Let me know.

Ps&Ts to come.

There's a small chance I may be up on Sat. in the evening, perhaps we could get together then, maybe over at Stogies on Grand for a smoke and exchange? I'll check with my wife, you can check with yours!

Otherwise maybe some time next week, or you can just send it, whatever works best for you.

Sat won't work. We have our annual tubing trip down in Welch Village. 5 years running. We get down sat morning, tube down the river and camp out!!! We'll figure something out.

glad to see this is all coming together/wrapping up. Gonz, congratulations on the pass. great job :thumbs: looking forward to joining more passes in the future.
maybe even starting one this winter.

thanks to all involved :thumbs:

Well, the pass is almost over, and it's been a blast! Thanks to all involved for doing their part to keep this a well organized, well packaged, and certainly well stocked pass! I should have the box back in my possession next week sometime, and then my smoking frenzy begins!

For now, in thanks, I'm off to the post office with the first half of my "Thank you" packages for the pass participants. I'm not sure if this is ever done, or has been done in the past. However, I've been starting to get the feeling that a pass shouldn't be just to benefit the host. It seems like in the end, the host winds up with more cigars, and better cigars than he offered up to begin with. So I wanted to send out some sticks (they're not super premiums or anything, so don't get your hopes up!) to say thanks!

If you don't get yours, it's because I don't like you. Or because I don't like the cigars you put in the pass.

Just kidding, I've only got enough boxes to send out the first half of the pass list. And if anyone has MMM's address, please pm me, he hooked me up with all those cigar bags, and I'm going to send him something as well.

Thanks! We're almost done!

Ok, after asking for some help from a couple people, here's my proposed Ps n Ts. I couldn't find MSRP on everything so bare with me. This is only my 3rd or 4th pass, and I lack some knowledge when it comes to prices!!!

Proposed Ps&Ts

Take:
5 Vegas Corona
32 Cuesta-Rey Tuscany Tubos
48 Cammacho Havana Reserve Monarca
69 El Ray Del Mundo Robusto Osc.
77 Camacho SLR

Put:
Flor de A. Allones
AF 858 Maddie
Partagas Maduro Torpedo
Leon Jimenes #2
El Rey Del Mundo Choix ISOM

I know I shouldn't play an ISOM for a domestic for my sake. But that's about what my supply has dwindled down to, thanks to my bachelor party, my wedding and my honeymoon!!!

Please please please, voice any concerns or changes that you want to see. My knowledge on cigar values is a work in progress, and there's only one way for me to learn. I really enjoy being a part of this community, and want to continue to do so. I understand the value in pass etiquette...so by all means, let me know if I am making an incorrect play.

Gonz said:
Well, the pass is almost over, and it's been a blast! Thanks to all involved for doing their part to keep this a well organized, well packaged, and certainly well stocked pass! I should have the box back in my possession next week sometime, and then my smoking frenzy begins!

For now, in thanks, I'm off to the post office with the first half of my "Thank you" packages for the pass participants. I'm not sure if this is ever done, or has been done in the past. However, I've been starting to get the feeling that a pass shouldn't be just to benefit the host. It seems like in the end, the host winds up with more cigars, and better cigars than he offered up to begin with. So I wanted to send out some sticks (they're not super premiums or anything, so don't get your hopes up!) to say thanks!

If you don't get yours, it's because I don't like you. Or because I don't like the cigars you put in the pass.

Just kidding, I've only got enough boxes to send out the first half of the pass list. And if anyone has MMM's address, please pm me, he hooked me up with all those cigar bags, and I'm going to send him something as well.

Thanks! We're almost done!
[snapback]211901[/snapback]​
Thanks for the package andy, it is greatly appreciated. thanks for allowing me to participate in the pass, it was a lot of fun.

Allright, the second half of the "Thank You's" are packaged and ready, and MMM's is on the way! And by the end of this week I should have the pass in my hands, and then we're all done!

Thanks again everyone for playing and having a drama-free pass!

Gonz

Thanks for the package, Gonz! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
And thanks again for letting me play.

Thanks for the package Gonz! and thanks for hosting the pass, it was a lot of fun and I look foward to part II (maybe Ill host it!!!)

I think Gonz has done a remarkable job on this pass, and I really appreciate the gift that Andy sent out. What a class act!

Thanks for the pass Andy.

We're all Done! The pass arrived safe and sound and complete at my place. Now that I've gotten over my initial kid in candy store routine, I can finally get to posting.

Here is the final contents list of the pass, not including the kind offerings.

1 Fonseca Connecticut 5-50
5 Bohemian Red Corojo
7 Cu-Avana Natural
10 Flor de Oliva Torpedo
18 Partagas Almirante
19 La Perla Habana Black Pearl
33 Casillas Rothchild
37 Cusano C-18 Robusto
38 La Aurora SG Belicoso Mad.
47 Indios Reserva Selecta Corona
54 VSG Enchantment
55 Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
56 Griffin Robusto Fuerte
58 Butera Poca Bella
59 Diplotaticos #3 ('03) ISOM
60 H. Upmann - Connoisseur No.1 ISOM
61 Montecristo Edmundo ('04) ISOM
62 Ashton VSG Torpedo
64 Graycliff Red Label PGX
66 Gurkha Legend Perfecto
70 Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Beli
71 Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cuban Cafe ’P’
72 Perdomo Inmenso Maduro
74 H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon
75 H. Upmann Mag 46 (isom)
76 Onyx Reserve
78 Gurkha Ancient Warrior
78 Gurkha Class Regent Toro
80 Rocky Patel Vintage 92
81 Flor de A. Allones
82 AF 858 Maddie
83 Partagas Maduro Torpedo
84 Leon Jimenes #2
85 El Rey Del Mundo Choix ISOM

Now I've got to organize these into my coolidor, and start waiting patiently (for them to settle after the long journey) and figuring out how and when I plan to smoke all of these!

Thanks again everyone for playing, and making my first attempt at a pass a success! At least I think it was a success? :D

Gonz

And just a final bit of housekeeping, just out of curiosity, did we run out of bags, did the sharpie included run out of ink, and did we ever find the disk?

Not that I want any of those things back, but I was just wondering for future pass hosting reference. I believe I had all of those things in the same ziplock, which could explain it getting left out or misplaced. But if I actually did run out of bags I'd like to know for future reference. I thought I put around a hundred in there, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Gonz said:
And just a final bit of housekeeping, just out of curiosity, did we run out of bags, did the sharpie included run out of ink, and did we ever find the disk?

Not that I want any of those things back, but I was just wondering for future pass hosting reference. I believe I had all of those things in the same ziplock, which could explain it getting left out or misplaced. But if I actually did run out of bags I'd like to know for future reference. I thought I put around a hundred in there, but maybe I'm mistaken.
[snapback]214160[/snapback]​

Thanks for the great pass Andy. Also, thank you for the package. These are all new to me and I am looking forward to trying them.

The last place the disk was seen was here, I guess. I was sure I put it back in the ziploc with the baggies (approx 10-20 left). I am not sure about the sharpie, but it was still working here.

I have searched my cave and haven't found the disk.......

Update

I found the ziploc with the disk, sharpie, and 13 baggies in it.
I'm sorry I screwed this up.

Hey that's no sweat! These things happen, and look at it this way, the important things (i.e. cigars) got into the package and made it safely and well packed to where they were going.

Gonz,

Thanks again for the package. Very nice party favors! But of course not necessary but very considerate and appreciated.