• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The official Moki 2000 contest

Received Moki's cigars today and all I can say is WOW!!! He really out did himself I went from no prize to this (Thanks also go out to CC).there is a beach in Mexico that will have the smell of some mighty fine cigars rolling across it next week. :D

kingpin said:
Received Moki's cigars today and all I can say is WOW!!! He really out did himself I went from no prize to this (Thanks also go out to CC).there is a beach in Mexico that will have the smell of some mighty fine cigars rolling across it next week. :D
Glad you got 'em -- enjoy the smokes on the beach.

WoooooooHO!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I got my moki-pack today too and HOLY MOMMA what a great pack-o-smokes!!

Thanks moki for running the contest. :) :thumbs: :) :thumbs: :love: :) :) :) :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
WoooooooHO!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I got my moki-pack today too and HOLY MOMMA[/ what a great pack-o-smokes!!

Thanks moki for running the contest. :) :thumbs: :) :thumbs: :love: :) :) :) :thumbs:
Those are smokin' really good right now, CC. I hope you enjoy them.

Andrew, thank you for the cigars brother! You are way too generous my friend! :love: Thanks!

Emo

emodx said:
Andrew, thank you for the cigars brother! You are way too generous my friend! :love: Thanks!

Emo
A FOG here gave me the advice that I should read more, and post less. I think he's right. I can't afford too many more of these contests!! heh

Enjoy the smokes, emodx. I'm not sure if you're a fan of the VSGs or not, but hopefully you will enjoy them.

moki said:
Enjoy the smokes, emodx. I'm not sure if you're a fan of the VSGs or not, but hopefully you will enjoy them.
BWAHAHA...if they ain't Qban, I aint smoking the rockets! Not....Thank you very much!

Emo

"Andrew, thank you for the cigars brother! You are way too generous my friend! :love: Thanks!"

As a newbie to this type of group, I just have to say how proud I am to associate with such a generous bunch of selfless people.
Being able to participate in the latest bombing was a BLAST, pardon the pun.

Moki, you are an oustanding man among men!

Without going over the top.... I wish all people were as fine as the cigarpass members.

John V. Impressed Newbie.
Getting ready to jump in the newbie sampler trade soon!

coventrycat86 said:
ROTFLAMO :D :D :D :D :D YUMMY Macanudos :sign:
Curse you, daylight savings time!!!!!
Did you set your clock ahead on March 28? it's not like it was last weekend :sign: I hope you're still not writing "2003" on your checks :p

Moki, I figured you meant your local time BUT just to be a pain in the ass emo (who's in the Coast Guard who floats around in the Atlantic in areas like the USVI & Puerto Rico who DO NOT observe Daylight Saving Time [SAVING, no extra "s" moki ;) ] specifically said "EST" so, if he's at sea right now, I still say he meant EST indeed which was 12:46 EDT not 1:46. EST is the same as CDT. What if Dave Frank (in the Chicago area which is in the Central Time Zone) said "2:11"? is that 2:11 EDT, EST or CDT? If Dave did not put a qualifier on it I would agree he meant 2:11 EDT.

Emo when you guys are at sea in the Carribean, where our territories do not recognize Daylight Saving Time do you go by EST or EDT? what do you set your watch to ???

Just wondering :sign:
We don't adjust for an hour while we are floating around in the ocean until we pull in. When we pull into a port, we conform to their time zone to advoid confusion. So if we are floating around for a week, we generally won't switch time until the night before we pull in. But if we change 2 time zones during a long transit, some times they adjust 1 hour one day, and the second hour the following day as not to screw us out of too much sleep time in one night.
Generally speaking though, we try and coordinate things around Zulu time so not to confuse anyone. Imagine telling a helicopter to fly out and land on us at a certain time, and us not be there because we didn't adjust times. Usually when working between Cuba and Haiti we adjust to GTMO's time, as they are a mjor hub of operation. Hope that clears it up a litlle.

Emo

Very interesting. I can imagine it is confusing down there where places like Jamaica and Haiti do not observe daylight saving time while Cuba and the DR do.

Never mind time, I have enough trouble rembering what the DATE is. :p