• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The official Moki 2000 contest

Wildcard said:
And I have the perfect solution, Moki sends out THREE packages

Now, while I think that is just completely rediculous, I do have to point out that using the same logic you are using to get Kingpin a package, my guess was closer than his. :sign:

I still vote for Emo, though.
No sorry Josh under any scenario, you're out of it as I'm three minutes ahead of you no matter how you cut it :sign:

All possible winners include me, emo & kingpin and no one else :sign:

heh -- oh man, what a mess. And yes, I meant the time in my current local. Curse you, daylight savings time!!!!!

I already sent the package off to emodx -- a nice 6-pack of Ashton VSG Sorcerers.

As for CC, I bet you'd beat up some old lady at a bingo tournament to win a stuffed monkey, wouldn't ya?? Anyway, sure, I'll put together a nice package of Macanudos to send to ya, CC.

But seriously, I'm sorry I screwed up the contest, so if CC and Kingpin PM me their addresses, I'll get something nice out to them as well. :)

Well then, all's well that ends well.

WOW, that is very generous of you brother. I say you hold true to your word and send Bill those Macanudo Gold Labels. ;) I am sure he'll love them!

Emo

ROTFLAMO :D :D :D :D :D YUMMY Macanudos :sign:
Curse you, daylight savings time!!!!!
Did you set your clock ahead on March 28? it's not like it was last weekend :sign: I hope you're still not writing "2003" on your checks :p

Moki, I figured you meant your local time BUT just to be a pain in the ass emo (who's in the Coast Guard who floats around in the Atlantic in areas like the USVI & Puerto Rico who DO NOT observe Daylight Saving Time [SAVING, no extra "s" moki ;) ] specifically said "EST" so, if he's at sea right now, I still say he meant EST indeed which was 12:46 EDT not 1:46. EST is the same as CDT. What if Dave Frank (in the Chicago area which is in the Central Time Zone) said "2:11"? is that 2:11 EDT, EST or CDT? If Dave did not put a qualifier on it I would agree he meant 2:11 EDT.

Emo when you guys are at sea in the Carribean, where our territories do not recognize Daylight Saving Time do you go by EST or EDT? what do you set your watch to ???

Just wondering :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Moki, I figured you meant your local time BUT just to be a pain in the ass emo (who's in the Coast Guard who floats around in the Atlantic in areas like the USVI & Puerto Rico who DO NOT observe Daylight Saving Time [SAVING, no extra "s" moki ;) ] specifically said "EST" so, if he's at sea right now, I still say he meant EST indeed which was 12:46 EDT not 1:46. EST is the same as CDT. What if Dave Frank (in the Chicago area which is in the Central Time Zone) said "2:11"? is that 2:11 EDT, EST or CDT? If Dave did not put a qualifier on it I would agree he meant 2:11 EDT.
PM me your address, or I'll urinate in your coolidor!

Humm, my guess was 12:40 EDT which is 1:40 EST only 18 minutes off. I say we shoot moki and pass out his cigars. We'll remember him fondly while we smoke them. :p

coventrycat86 said:
ROTFLAMO :D :D :D :D :D YUMMY Macanudos :sign:
Curse you, daylight savings time!!!!!
Did you set your clock ahead on March 28? it's not like it was last weekend :sign: I hope you're still not writing "2003" on your checks :p

Emo when you guys are at sea in the Carribean, where our territories do not recognize Daylight Saving Time do you go by EST or EDT? what do you set your watch to ???

Just wondering :sign:
On the ship we adopt the time zone in which we are operating. Plus we base everything off zulu time. So if we transit through 3 timezones, we keep the time of which we left until we get to the time zone in which we are going to be operating.

Emo

I think I am glad I didn't get a chance to enter this here contest. No offence intended toward you moki, but Man what a...
TRAVESHAMOCKERY!

:p

Hehe, I didn't expect there was even a remote chance that anyone would pick up on that. Microsoft has a font for that called MS Mincho, and that is what is being displayed for you all (or maybe just five boxes for some of you).

I collected them off various websites, and have a lot of pseudo-virtue characters as well. :) I've found there is a rediculously large amount of misinformation on what the five originally were, and I spent about two weeks researching to decide that was as accurate as I could hope for.

The fourth character may not be exactly the correct one, the two forms or zhi are knowledge and prudence, and prudence is the only one I could come up with.

If you know anything that might be able to help me, shoot me a PM. I've been meaning to find someone capable of telling me what I need to change or alter, like the order for instance. The only information I had to go on is what was available on the net, and a good bit of it was skewed, so obviously that made me a skeptic any resource.

Wildcard said:
If you know anything that might be able to help me, shoot me a PM. I've been meaning to find someone capable of telling me what I need to change or alter, like the order for instance. The only information I had to go on is what was available on the net, and a good bit of it was skewed, so obviously that made me a skeptic any resource.
I know very few Chinese characters, but my girlfriend is fluent. Tell me what ya want, and I'll get her to do it for you.

AVB said:
Who wants to be called a Hoosier? WTH is a Hoosier anyway? ??? Doesn't it mean backwards people in the middle of the country or something like that :sign: :sign:
Hoosier: A well endouded man.....like a garden hose....

On the ship we adopt the time zone in which we are operating. Plus we base everything off zulu time. So if we transit through 3 timezones, we keep the time of which we left until we get to the time zone in which we are going to be operating.

Emo

Okay when you are at sea you enter the Eastern time zone (Zulu -5, GMT -5 , UTC -5 or whatever you wanna call it) between April 1st and October 31st do you set your clock to Daylight time like Havana (Zulu -4) or Standard time like Port-au-Prince (Zulu -5)? Bahamas, Cuba & the Dominican Republic observe Daylight Saving Time but Jamaica and Haiti do not. So what time is it when you are at sea exatcly between Haiti & Cuba? :sign:

Puerto Rico & USVI are Atlantic Time and they do not observe Daylight Saving Time. I remember that when I traveled there in the winter I had to set my watch an hour ahead when I arrived. When I traveled there in May, I did not.

Gunpowder said:
AVB said:
Who wants to be called a Hoosier? WTH is a Hoosier anyway? ??? Doesn't it mean backwards people in the middle of the country or something like that :sign: :sign:
Hoosier: A well endouded man.....like a garden hose....

Endouded? Is that hoosier speak for just lays around, like a garden hose?

Okay, packages to the additional whin^H^H^H^Hwinners have been deployed! ;)