• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Original Sailor Jerry Spiced Navy Rum

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Just picked up a bottle of this stuff. 92 Proof. Just wondering if anyone has tried it before?

Nope, can't help you. I don't do spiced rums. Let us know whatever you think of it.

Tony Bones said:
No, I've not. But I sure do know a lot about Sailor Jerry :)
I know this is an old post now, but I just had to give a :thumbs: for this response Bones.

I actually have a bottle of Sailor Jerry that was given to me years and years ago. I'm not a spiced-rum fan at all myself, so I've never even cracked it.

BigDaddyFink said:
Tony Bones said:
No, I've not. But I sure do know a lot about Sailor Jerry :)
I know this is an old post now, but I just had to give a :thumbs: for this response Bones.

I actually have a bottle of Sailor Jerry that was given to me years and years ago. I'm not a spiced-rum fan at all myself, so I've never even cracked it.
And a hearty compliment back to you on your love of Mike Ness :)

I saw this in the liquor store the other day for the first time. I passed by on it because I'd never even heard of it before.

I'd be interested to hear from people who've tried it. I've been looking for a spiced rum that is better than captain. I'd like to get my hands on Foursquare, but, like many liquors, it's not available in PA.

alphaiii said:
I saw this in the liquor store the other day for the first time. I passed by on it because I'd never even heard of it before.

I'd be interested to hear from people who've tried it. I've been looking for a spiced rum that is better than captain. I'd like to get my hands on Foursquare, but, like many liquors, it's not available in PA.
Welcome to the group Alpha, when you get a moment, hop over to the lobby and introduce yourself to everyone, we would love to hear a little more about you.

Enjoy your stay!

John V. :D

DRINK THIS!

Guys, think I posted on this here before, but this is some of the best rum I have had! Waaaay Better than the 'Captain'. A great spiced rum, can mix well and drink straight.

:thumbs: