• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'Other new Guy' Pass

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Jul 13 2002, 05:32 PM']1st- Misc, stop worrying about having to 'owe' me anything[/quote]
Oh, it's not like THAT! I *want* to send you these. Besides, they're all new to me -- they could be dog rockets, for all I know ;) Believe me, even if you don't like them, I'll be happy for having sent them along to you. Maybe I'm just getting into the CP spirit, but I'm just sort-of digging this whole "send cigars to a complete stranger" thing. Really, it was just the sight of that big ole' awsome box of smokes arriving on my doorstep (figuratively) that made me think "man! I just GOTTA do this to somebody!" You, of course, popped into mind :)

Don't take it personally -- I'd do the same to anyone else who had me in my 1st pass, ever. We'll see if I become jaded and curmudgeonly after my 3rd pass... :D

Also, now that I'm doing my own 1st pass, I can TOTALLY understand the nervousness around it. I'm naturally anal about stuff but, when I saw you stressing, I thought "dude! Chill out!" Now that I'm doing my own, I'm thinking "dude! this is INTENSE!"

But in a good way -- I live for this sort of thing and I'm *NOT* complaining! :)

Tres-cool, thanks again. "I owe you one", whether you like it or not :p

Also, while it sounds TOTALLY cool, I think shipping alcohol to CPers is A Bad Idea. I mean it's a GREAT idea, but I'd be nervous about involving CP -- some up-tight enforcement type COULD get a wild hair up their ass and close our fave site down, if something went amiss -- why mess with it? "Yeah, sure -- I'm over 21..." ???

Btw, I'm smoking my 1st Connie #733 right now -- it doesn't suck :) In fact, at $1 each, it totally ROCKS! I guess I'll have to send one to whoever was the first to tell me "you have GOT to try these!"

Btw, my opinion on CP "issues" is: everyone trusts everyone else -- no harm, no foul -- and good fences make for good neighbors. As one person put it: "trust, but verify" :)

I'm glad to see this pass is back in order again :)

pee pee dance time has resumed..................

Me too J, me too

:D

Hey, i was wondering, do you go around with Agent K chasing down aliens?

:p

bt Tony you got a pretty nice box coming. :D I might just fly out to NYC to help you out with them if they overwelm you LMAO

Speakin' of boxes... There may be a UFO around the jason area soon :p

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The eagle has landed!

Holy crap guys. Box just came home... I'm jumping around the apartment doing the dance of joy...

WHOOOO

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!!!

Pictures later.

wish I could see your face brother :D enjoy!

now get me those #2s lmao :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Meeester Dave, I guess you could move this to the 'kill it' category.

Thanks again, this was an awesome first pass and I couldn't have done it without you guys.

-Tony

:D Helluva lot of fun!! Thanks for including me. Great bunch of guys around here. :thumbs:

Wheres those pass pictures Tony? You have the technology Danielson. :p

So, Tone -- are you gonna post some pictures and close this pass? Or are you too busy smokin' those great cigars to clean up loose ends?

:lookup:

My apologies, and prayers going to Tone & his family.

Moved (belatedly) to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Dave ???