• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Outlaw Cigar Co. 2007 Event Schedule

Smokyballs

The nap master
Alrighty gang here it is!
January 27th The Outlaw is having a model party. All of the Models from our calender will be in the shop!
February 24th Avo will be back playing piano occasionaly through out the day!
March 24th Maneul Quensada of SAG(Joya De Nicarugua,Fonseca)
April 20th Camacho Golf tournement(Christian Eiroa)
April 21st Christian Eiroa (Camacho)
May 18 Dinner with Jorge Padron
May 19th Jorge Padron
June 16th Jose Pepin Garcia, Ernesto Padilla and Pete Johnson
July 14th Eric Newman
August 24th Dinner with Litto Gomez
August 25th Litto Gomez(La Flor Dominicana)
September 21st Golf Tournement(Rocky Patel)
September 22nd Rocky Patel
October 12th Dinner with Tim Ozgener
October 13th Tim Ozgener and The Flavorettes(CAO)
November 3rd Ashton
All dates are subject to change. The dinners and golf tournements are open to the general public on a first come first serve biasis. I believe we are limiting the dinners to 50 people. The golf will be 288 players. We got a long year ahead of us. I will post when the calenders are availible. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Very nice lineup guys! I am going to have to make the trip for at least a couple of those events. You guys really do it up right in KC. Can't wait. Thanks for teasing us with the schedule.

Brandon

Looking good as always. Now the only problem is, what to do in the mean time :cool: .

WOW!! What a schedule, very nice. Too bad I'm half way around the world.

Another GREAT lineup, fellas!! :thumbs: I would love to have dinner with Jorge or Litto!! :love:

GOOD GOD! I can't wait, this is an unreal lineup Brad. Good job guys I can't believe that I freequent this store, it's surreal.

Nice lineup, Brad! And NO MACANUDO BUS!!! I'm looking forward to next year at the Outlaw!

Another solid line up. Hot damn!!! :D

Alrighty gang here it is!
January 27th The Outlaw is having a model party. All of the Models from our calender will be in the shop!
February 24th Avo will be back playing piano occasionaly through out the day!
March 24th Maneul Quensada of SAG(Joya De Nicarugua,Fonseca)
April 20th Camacho Golf tournement(Christian Eiroa)
April 21st Christian Eiroa (Camacho)
May 18 Dinner with Jorge Padron
May 19th Jorge Padron
June 16th Jose Pepin Garcia, Ernesto Padilla and Pete Johnson
July 14th Eric Newman
August 24th Dinner with Litto Gomez
August 25th Litto Gomez(La Flor Dominicana)
September 21st Golf Tournement(Rocky Patel)
September 22nd Rocky Patel
October 12th Dinner with Tim Ozgener
October 13th Tim Ozgener and The Flavorettes(CAO)
November 3rd Ashton
All dates are subject to change. The dinners and golf tournements are open to the general public on a first come first serve biasis. I believe we are limiting the dinners to 50 people. The golf will be 288 players. We got a long year ahead of us. I will post when the calenders are availible. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
I see the future .... it is a plane ticket .... in the hands of an angry yellow brother .... wearing a blue and silver shirt .... giddy as a little school girl ....

The first event is now a joined venture with our models and the guys from Cusano!
Eric Nording will be joining us for the Rocky Patel Party!
Pete Johnson has backed out on us for the Pepin event!
We will have custom rolled cigars for almost every event this year like the one from Litto!

I think you should mention and post a picture of the 2007 Event Schedule T-Shirts you guys sell Brad.

Dale brought me one back from his trip to the shop and its really nice! :thumbs:

Well worth the money IMO (yes I know how much it cost, Dale always forgets to take off the price stickers on gifts :rolleyes: )

We have the black ones now but we will have different colors as the events progress! We should have calanders by the end of this year! Glad you like your shirt!

We have the black ones now but we will have different colors as the events progress! We should have calanders by the end of this year! Glad you like your shirt!

I wear it at all the finest biker dives in town :cool: :thumbs:

I'll model it this weekend at the local watering hole and edit this post with a picture :)

9 of the 11 events this year will have custom cigars! We will be making a special pack with two cigars from each event! I will be offering these for sale in the buy trade section as soon as we get them! The cigars will be coming from
Cusano
AVO
Padilla
Pepin
Litto Gomez
CAO
Rocky Patel
Manuel Quensada
Camacho
These cigars are being made exclusively for us in limited quantites! The boxes of these cigars will be availible at the events only!

9 of the 11 events this year will have custom cigars! We will be making a special pack with two cigars from each event! I will be offering these for sale in the buy trade section as soon as we get them! The cigars will be coming from
Cusano
AVO
Padilla
Pepin
Litto Gomez
CAO
Rocky Patel
Manuel Quensada
Camacho
These cigars are being made exclusively for us in limited quantites! The boxes of these cigars will be availible at the events only!

I like the sounds of that bro!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey everybody, the calanders are in! Locals come by and pick yours up! PM me if you would like me to send you one!