• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Outlaw Cigar Co. 2007 Event Schedule

Sounds like another great event. I hate that I had to miss this one!! I was looking forward to smoking a fresh rolled. Any updates, pictures, reviews, tales of woe, feats of stupidity, etc? Come on guys!! :thumbs:

Brandon
Go to the Outlaw website! D has been working his ass off putting up pictures!

I'm going to post the event list for 2008 in a few days! Sneak peak, say it with me...Carlito!!!

Paging Jim... looks like someone is going to have another expensive plane trip! :laugh: We might need to camp out at the outlaw to ensure good seating for this one!!! :sign: Thanks for the info Brad. I will give the pictures a look.

Brandon

Paging Jim... looks like someone is going to have another expensive plane trip! :laugh: We might need to camp out at the outlaw to ensure good seating for this one!!! :sign: Thanks for the info Brad. I will give the pictures a look.

Brandon
Oh yes. Concert ticket style camping in front of the store is going to be the way to go for this. Can anyone say "tailgating" :cool:

Damn Smoky, you're going to put me in the poor house, but i love it! Those Pepin pictures are awesome, wish i had attended. Carlito you say, hmmmmm! :) :thumbs:

Damn Smoky, you're going to put me in the poor house, but i love it! Those Pepin pictures are awesome, wish i had attended. Carlito you say, hmmmmm! :) :thumbs:
Chicago ain't that far brother and besides we didn't really get to talk while you were here for Padron! Yeah, Carlito, Jorge, Don Pepin, Rocky, AVO, Nestor,and so on! 12 events in '08 all of them well worth the visit from anywhere. I figure that Carlito is going to be such a huge draw that I will post a separate thread so you guys can get to planing. I will see if we can get a package from a near by hotel for you boys that are going to try to make it! I will probably post the event list this evening while I'm up at the shop!

So how was the weekend?????

On another note, I just booked my hotel and plane tickets for LITTO !!!! See all ya Outlaw bastigs next month...

So how was the weekend?????

On another note, I just booked my hotel and plane tickets for LITTO !!!! See all ya Outlaw bastigs next month...

Glad to hear you are coming to the Litto event, Tim!! :thumbs:
I promise I will actually talk to you this time. :laugh:

A bump to see if anyone else is making the trip for Litto!

A bump to see if anyone else is making the trip for Litto!

Looking forward to another heaping helping of that uncompromising KC hospitality (and cigars + BBQ)! Simmsboard will be coming down also.

OK guys... Who is ready? Some of you will be arriving into KC tonight for the dinner, sadly myself wont be there till bright and early tomorrow morning.

On Saturday make sure you CP guys find me to get your free smoke compliments of Al (puffstuff). THANKS AGAIN AL !!

MY AC WENT OUT YESTERDAY. I got home to an 87 degree house and a hot and sweaty wife. I don't feel right running off to play and leaving her here in 100 degreee weather with no AC. IF I can get it fixed today I will try to make it tomorrow.

MY AC WENT OUT YESTERDAY. I got home to an 87 degree house and a hot and sweaty wife. I don't feel right running off to play and leaving her here in 100 degreee weather with no AC. IF I can get it fixed today I will try to make it tomorrow.

That sucks! I hope you are able to get it fixed, I was looking forward to finally meeting ya!