• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass that wasn't....

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I come home for lunch and it's one of the very rare occasions where I'm actually not expecting a package. In the door, loving on my daughter, kiss my wife, and Mandy (dog) bouncing all over. Wife says, "Your box is on the counter".

Low and behold there's a box. Not just a box...but a BOX! Huge. I'm looking at this thing and wondering wtf? Open it up and two gallon ziplocs packed full. Well damn, I got a pass and wasn't expecting it! But wait, no paperwork. No pens or markers. Again, wtf? I'm in a couple of passes and have been keeping up with them, so knew I wasn't up yet. Did someone make a mistake?

Come to find out....it wasn't a pass. It was a frickin' bomb!! From hell! For me!! Holy moly mountain of smokes these were all mine?!?

To the brothers that did this, I don't even know how to begin to say thank you. I am absolutely and utterly amazed at the generosity given and so completely honored. Thank you, thank you so very much!

This is by far the most amazing place with the most amazing people.

Greg

Way to go whoever you guys are!

Greg is good people.

:thumbs:

Hmmm....seems like you are a victim of the same thing that hit me last September......

well deserved hit "Mystery" bombers.... ;)

Way to play mystery men.

Lots of quality casualties lately. Way to go whomever launched this scud.

Very well done whoever did that! One of the nicest guys on here, so well deserved!!

Don