• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

I was trying to abide by this time honored pass rule...

tumblr_lpx14xMXW71qap9qio1_400.jpg

rofl. Ok I am considering what to do about this now. I have the final lesson pass to consider as well so I may have to revamp the list and add a few people.

Drop me off the list if you decide to restart it . . . was fun to watch but I'm going to be too busy with the school year I've got ahead of me, and I went and smoked all my best stuff over the summer anyway. ;)

~Boar

Given the amount of nonsense i am going to start a fresh thread and just start the final lesson pass. For those on the original list who never got this pass please reply here or shoot me a pm if you want inclusion in the other pass and i will see how things shake out.

Given the amount of nonsense i am going to start a fresh thread and just start the final lesson pass. For those on the original list who never got this pass please reply here or shoot me a pm if you want inclusion in the other pass and i will see how things shake out.

PM sent!

:thumbs: