• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PCS Pass

Sorry for the delay guys. This weeks been unbelievable. They just dropped a 15 Dec DEROS on top of the short notice move, but the base will not let me out process because I don't have a PCS Rip. I don't know how DEROS + Gaining PASCode + RNTLD doesn't equal PCS to these F*****S but, well... I'll stop ranting.

Anyways - I still plan to do this. Here is the list of possibles I have:
Anyone who has not yet PMed or Emailed me an address by the end of the long weekend will be eliminated (exception - those in my last pass). Anyone I have not dealt with before that hasn't identified themselves as Military Here will be passed over in favor of the standup gents that readily identified themselves as civilians.

Mike Z and Awliuo - I'd like to see some more activity, but you can PM me if you are active duty and have some more info to share.

First post is updated with the tentative pass contents. I'll have a Pass Line-up updated in teh first post by Monday.

-K-

Possible Participants:

Smokey Balls
Brew Meister
The Orangeman
Indyrob
CvilleYoungGun (Civ)
Jgohlke
Jeffro600
Mr. Peat
Rob K
Swissy
Lopaka (Grand Cru)
Peekay
LGHT (Civ)
Pepe
Tone-ny
AVB (Timing Permissible)
Surfer

Treamayne said:
I don't know how DEROS + Gaining PASCode + RNTLD doesn't equal PCS to these F*****S but, well...
[snapback]254436[/snapback]​

"If the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we change the PC to the QT, cause if it leaks to the VC, we'll all becomes MIA's then we will be put on KP."

Shameless Good Morning Vietnam plug.

Back in the summer of 1980, I ETS'd in Germany (for you non-vets, that means I got out of the Army without coming back stateside....it's one of those things that when you ask about it, they say "No"). What a hassle! Then I bought a 60-day Eurail pass and spent two months back packing around Europe. Now, that was great!

Hey, if the current duty station doesn't let you go and the new duty station gets your orders, expects you and you don't show....they might declare you AWOL. Wouldn't it be funny if you are stuck in limbo and end up in the brig for being AWOL from your next assignment. Ha, ha, ha....now that's funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Address sent via PM.

I did not get a reply from the following individuals. They are not in the tentative line-up, but if they get ahold of me with info before the pass begins and have a decent reason (esp. our other Active duty guy, who I can guess is real busy, like me) I may add them in.

Ironworker? (not sure if you were just commenting or wanting to join in)
Rob K
Indyrob
CvilleYoungGun (Civ)
Jeffro600 - Active Duty
Smokey Balls

First page is updated with a tentative line up. Inputs are appreciated but not required. My basic thought was to go from West to East (Japan to Alaska and into the CONUS) then work the south and finish with all the states that share borders.

-K-

Hey, Sorry I've been out of town. Back now and I'm still up for this if you will still have me.

Thanks,

CYG

Sounds like this is getting ready to launch. :love:

Treamayne said:
I did not get a reply from the following individuals. They are not in the tentative line-up, but if they get ahold of me with info before the pass begins and have a decent reason (esp. our other Active duty guy, who I can guess is real busy, like me) I may add them in.

Ironworker? (not sure i fyou were just commenting or wnating to join in)
Rob K
Indyrob
CvilleYoungGun (Civ)
Jeffro600 - Active Duty
Smokey Balls

First page is updated with a tentative line up. Inputs are appreciated but not required. My basic thought was to go from West to East (Japan to Alaska and into the CONUS) then work the south and finish with all the states that share borders.

-K-
[snapback]255022[/snapback]​

Sorry for the late reply...sent ya a PM!

Since I'm far enough down on the list I see no problem with timing. It will surely be well into January by the time this gets to me.

Well...

I finally got a Rip. I'll be leaving on or about 20 Dec. I'll be arriving in NC just before New Years (leave on route). Here are the final pass line-ups and contents. It will go out today or tomorrow unless someone ahs any last minute input.

Line-up:

Swissy – Alaska
LGHT (Civ) - Cali
Jeffro - Wyoming
Lopaka / Grand Cru / Peekay - Texas
Pepe - Florida (don't know if you two are close enough to meet)
Jgohlke - Florida
Mr. Peat – Missouri
The Orangeman – Illinois
Brew Meister – Pennsylvania (don't know if you two are close enough to meet)
AVB – Pennsylvania
Tone-ny – Jersey
Big100HD – Virginia
Surfer – NC
Treamayne (Me) - NC

Contents:

1 RyJ Belicoso '05
2 RyJ Exhibicion No 4 '04
3 Cuaba Exclusivos '05
4 Punch Punch '04
5 Montecristo Tubo '05
6 Bolivar No 2 '05
7 J Piedras Cazadores '05
8 Sancho Panza Belicosos '05
9 Graycliff Crystal Taco
10 Graycliff Emerald Pirate
11 Gurkha: Ancient Warrior
12 Gurkha: Dos Capos
13 DCM Churchill
14 AF WOAN
15 AF Anejo 50
16 Opus X Fuente Fuente
17 AF Sungrown Robusto
18 Zino Platinum Chubby
19 La Gloria Cubana R #6 Mad.
20 Ashton VSG Torpedo
21 Perdomo Reserve Cuban Café X
22 RP Edge Belicoso
23 LFD DL Chisel
24 Davidoff Demi-Tasse (3)
25 LVH: EY Swords (10)

Disposable Camera
Pencil
Pen
Marker
ROE Sheet
Address Sheet
Extra Stickers
Priority Mail Labels

-K-

Looks good. My only concern was ya go from Tx to Florida and then back peddle to Missouri aka middle of the States and then make a swing back to the East Coast for the 2nd final run. But I cant wait for it to show up on the door. :love:

Mr Peat said:
Looks good. My only concern was ya go from Tx to Florida and then back peddle to Missouri aka middle of the States and then make a swing back to the East Coast for the 2nd final run. But I cant wait for it to show up on the door. :love:
[snapback]256432[/snapback]​

It's taking the Scenic route. Alaska ? wonder if they will be dilvered by bobsled?

Pass Looks good. It will be a nice treat in January.

Big100HD said:
It's taking the Scenic route. Alaska ? wonder if they will be dilvered by bobsled?

Pass Looks good. It will be a nice treat in January.
[snapback]256445[/snapback]​

Aaaaaand we're off to see the wizard...!

(and it's dogsled! :p - the state mode of transportation)

Mr Peat said:
[snapback]256432[/snapback]​

Well, Start was West Coast (From Japan) and it had to end in NC. I figured I could either go TX - FL - MO or NJ - FL - VA either way there was a back track. Since I had a request for a participant to be later in the process, I went with the route you see. Between west-east-west or north - south - north I chose the one least likely to be delayed by blizzards <grin>.

-K-

Treamayne said:
Pass is out

On your toes, Swissy!

DC:03010120000233081332
[snapback]257048[/snapback]​

Yay...Let the fun begin. :)

Oh YEAH!!

Come to pappa...!

Looking at the P/T's today.

Hey gang,
Not here yet (expect it today!) so I thought I'd post these... and also, which Rocky Patel Edge is it?? I might add another in depending on what flavor it is...

TAKE: #4 Punch Punch '04
space.gif
put: #26 H. Upmann MAG46 '04

TAKE: #5 Monte Tubo '05
space.gif
put: #27 VR Unicos

TAKE: #18 Zino Platinum Chubby
space.gif
put: #28 Padron '64 Imperial

TAKE: #19 La Gloria Cubana R #6 Mad.
space.gif
put: #29 CAO Brazilia Gol!

space.gif
put: #30 RASS '04

Any takers? :laugh: let me know if I'm off on anything- not too familiar with the Zino...