• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PCS Pass

Looks fine to me, although there is no need to put more than you take.

Gentlemen, input?

-K-

Treamayne said:

Gentlemen, input?

-K-
[snapback]259483[/snapback]​

I know, but it's the 'Christmas Spirit' which I seem to have finally caught this year! :laugh: As long as no one has any objections, I'll get this out ASAP.

Thanks for letting me play!!!!

Sounds fine to me. Slowly waiting for all the sticks I want to be gone and see what gets replaced. :laugh:

I see this is moving along now. I have an idea what if the two Pennsylvania guys and the Virginia guy want to meet along with me maybe we can have a Herf and a pass at the same time. This would happen after the Holidays as it has to travel a bit. Thoughts?

Swissy said:
Treamayne said:

Gentlemen, input?

-K-
[snapback]259483[/snapback]​
As long as no one has any objections, I'll get this out ASAP.

[snapback]259487[/snapback]​

Does this mean it has arrived? How was the packaging and rh?

-K-

Actually, it has not arrived yet. I'm hoping today. I thought it did yesterday but it was my Secret Santa box (!).

I'll post everything- packing, Rh and all when it does.

EDIT:
Hmmmm... no pass today. Wonder if it has anything to do with the warm temps and freezing rain...

Pass Arrived!

Safe and sound. No damage to the box, cigars or other items inside. RH was shown as 82% upon opening! I hit the 'recall highest' button and got a high temp of 101.9 and a RH of 88%

I hit reset so the next guy can see how the temp and RH does from me to him. By the way, the show highest is the right upper button, reset is lower left (only 2 buttons)

I'm making my swaps, and will try to get this back on the road today. If not, it'll be tomorrow AM at the latest.
Jim

LGHT!
Heads up brother!

DC# 0103 8555 7496 0231 2935

it's headed your way...

Thanks Jim for the quick turn around.

I guess I probably didn't need the brick in there with the beads, but they didn't seem to have very much humidity stored in them when I put them in. If it is still high at the next stop, Abel, could you just package the brick outside the tupperware and we'll see if the beads handle it on their own.

Thanks again.

-K-

Abel, where are you??

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 0231 2935

Your item was processed and left our BELL, CA 90201 facility on December 12, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Should hit you soon, very soon.

-K-

Sorry about the MIA I took a new job and have been out in NY for a week. I'll be back in town tonight. I called home and nothing arrived yet. If the RH is that high I have a lot of good humi paks I can toss in also, but the weather in cali is about 65 no where near the 20 I have been trying to get used to all week :(

WHEW!
good, you're back... bet you'll be happy to get back to Cali after the cold in NY!!

The way the box was packed, it'll be all nice and ready for ya when you get back...

PM sent - LGHT.

No harm, no foul.

Let us know when you are back safe and the pass arrives.

V/R

-K-

Abel....

Status??

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 0231 2935

Your item was delivered at 7:53 am on December 14, 2005 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90067.

-K-

LGHT said:
Sorry about the MIA I took a new job and have been out in NY for a week. I'll be back in town tonight. I called home and nothing arrived yet. If the RH is that high I have a lot of good humi paks I can toss in also, but the weather in cali is about 65 no where near the 20 I have been trying to get used to all week :(
[snapback]263019[/snapback]​

Don't forget to post a temp and rh status when you open it. Looking forward to seeing your play.

-K-

Ok just to update the temp the box was at 68 degrees and 86% RH. It's actually not that bad because each cigar was in plastic and wrapped in bubble wrap. I think the credo and beads may be a bit much for the size of the box either or would be fine, but both seems to be generating a lot of sweat. I did smell a mold scent on the credo which may cause problems eventually, but it's fine for now.

Ok here are my suggested P/T

Takes
#3 Cuaba Exclusivos 05
#2 R&J exhibicion No 4 04
#27 VR Unicos
#29 CAO Brazilia GOL

Puts
Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo Du Roi SUA SEP 00
R&J Corona SSU ABR 01
Partagas Coronas RSE OCT 02
Monte #2 JNL DIC 04
PSD #4 SXF JUL 05

If it looks good i'll get it out tomorrow morning. I also threw in about 20 single gar baggies.

Looks fine to me. Pack the credo outside the tupperware and we'll see how the beads hold up on their own going to the next stop. They were new beads and had no charge when I put them in, so I added the credo for the beginning of the trip and figured it could be added or removed as needed. You can ship when you get confirmation that the next person is ready. I'll be on the road for the next 10 days or so, if I can't get on-line, te other pass particioants can self regulate on what looks good or not.

V/R

-K-

"Next stop, Australia. Then NC."

Ok Jefro600 is up to bat!!

I'll get the box out today so get ready for it!

Yeah I think the beads are charged they looked pretty clear so they should be able to handle it without the credo.

I also swichted bags on some of the ones that didn't have the single ziplock and tossed in quit a bit of single bags as well.

I'll snap a few nice pics from my new office window here in sunny cali! It's interesting because the pic will include the former office in the view.