• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The screw you thread!

Ahh. Thanks. That's the network that really doesn't come in well in this area. But then again, with two kids, work in a lab, full time grad school, etc. I can't remember the last time I followed a series.

Wilkey

Ahh. Thanks. That's the network that really doesn't come in well in this area. But then again, with two kids, work in a lab, full time grad school, etc. I can't remember the last time I followed a series.

Wilkey

Tivo, or if you wanna go old school, a VCR <-I'll send u my old one for free.

I'm new here but that really bites. For the most part, I can only dream of buying most of the cigars I see. Substance abuse counselors don't make much money. If this kind of stuff keeps happening, plus the new tax they want to throw on us I will eventually only be able to look at cigar magazines and remember the good ole days when I actually got to kick back and savor the sweet days of cigar heaven. Sorry Al. Keep on doing what your doing This is america, land of the free!!!!!!

Yup, that does bite. If I ever learn of the other vendor's identity, they will lose my business forever. Shame too, with Christmas coming soon.

Guys, when I have this absolutely confirmed by more than 1 vendor and several people. I will be happy to get this out there. Until I am absolutely 100% certain, I can't and won't out someone. I have a couple of my reps working to find out for sure who this was.
This is going to be the new cigar world, I've had 4 CP vendors PM me saying they have also been censored recently. Just say thanks to the Supreme Court.

Al

C'mon guys, all's fair in love, war, and commerce. This vendor has done nothing more serious than selling a gifted cigar, or maybe a bad put for a take. If Al outs him, vote with your dollars.

Hey, lets have a little fun with this. PM me your guess to be entered for premium fiver drawing! One guess - if you're right, you're eligible for the drawing. Should Al name the vendor, we draw. No outing, the fiver goes to Smitty for the troops.

Mrepp is the sayer of sooth for CP! He got it right.

PM me your addy (and Saturday's Powerball numbers) for your prize.

Guys, when I have this absolutely confirmed by more than 1 vendor and several people. I will be happy to get this out there. Until I am absolutely 100% certain, I can't and won't out someone. I have a couple of my reps working to find out for sure who this was.
This is going to be the new cigar world, I've had 4 CP vendors PM me saying they have also been censored recently. Just say thanks to the Supreme Court.

Al

C'mon guys, all's fair in love, war, and commerce. This vendor has done nothing more serious than selling a gifted cigar, or maybe a bad put for a take. If Al outs him, vote with your dollars.

Hey, lets have a little fun with this. PM me your guess to be entered for premium fiver drawing! One guess - if you're right, you're eligible for the drawing. Should Al name the vendor, we draw. No outing, the fiver goes to Smitty for the troops.

I don't think mrpunch is the only one.

Al

Hah not necessary Bruce, besides you already have my addy. As far as other snitches probably, one could sit and rule out the good guys by what they sell as some smokes aren't suppose to be sold online, there prices and there size. Some of the super store shops wouldn't care I don't think. It would be easy but I don't have the patience.

there are certainly some options left open, but as far as the fiver goes, there are none.

As for PuffStuff, all he need do is post a cigar in a "bored" thread. I don't need to know what the asking price is. I will know already that I won't find it cheaper anywhere.

As for PuffStuff, all he need do is post a cigar in a "bored" thread. I don't need to know what the asking price is. I will know already that I won't find it cheaper anywhere.

That is the absolute truth. I've had a couple of real good experences with Al that saved me $$.

How about single use coupon codes. For example: Coupon code cp45 is good for $30 off a box of xx. First person who uses the coupon, it expires. Or first person who buys a box of xx also receives a gift certificate toward your next purchase. Damn that vendor for sapping all the fun out of this.

there are certainly some options left open, but as far as the fiver goes, there are none.

Excellent point!

Wilkey

"The screw you thread!"

Al,

Sorry I'm wading in so late. Been kind of busy and havn't been keeping up on this room. I'm very sorry to see this happen and happy I didnt do any business with that scum bag.. Glad Rod outed him like he did..

Bottom line I've done a few deals with you and I like many others here. I'm letting you know that customer loyalty were I'm concerned run's deep... Your service and pricing has always been top notch.. For that I thank you sir..

To any supplier or vendor that may be reading this. Always remember that when you hurt one BOTL you hurt them all and there will be a price to pay in one way or another. The word will spread like wildfire and you wont be in business for to long with that kind of mindset...

botl43

Sucks to hear this Al. Maybe we need to start PW protecting the threads or something?