• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Sharks are swarming!

vinnyvega

I heard through the grapevine that a small allocation of sharks will be released next week. :whistling:

Be on the look out....

I hope these are a bit better than the last release. I had an issue with the last release, they just tasted off.

Still good smokes, but not as great as they could be IMHO..

I haven't heard anything about a release that's not during the holidays. I'll try and check on that for everyone.

I haven't heard anything about a release that's not during the holidays. I'll try and check on that for everyone.

Orders have to be in by Friday and they ship early next week. Only Sharks.

Orders in where, and made by whom, and for how much? And where did you hear this info?? If Isy hasn't heard it, IDK man...

Orders in where, and made by whom, and for how much? And where did you hear this info?? If Isy hasn't heard it, IDK man...

I'll be asking Bo if he has heard anything about this, and if not, could he verify whether it is in fact true or not. If so, box 'o sharks here I come!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Jon...But just b/c I haven't heard anything doesn't mean much. I put in a call to my Fuente rep, but still no answer.

My local B&M. By the guy who does the orders. Only a few boxes. Maybe just a New England allocation. I heard it myself. And I'll gladly let you know where after I get my boxes. :p

It's true guys, but you gotta know someone.............Isy, you should be good when you talk to your rep, he should have just gotten the email yesterday about it.
Allocation is going to be small though! :whistling:

It's true guys, but you gotta know someone.............Isy, you should be good when you talk to your rep, he should have just gotten the email yesterday about it.

Just talked to my B&M's owner, he said he's calling his Fuente rep. Wonder how much a box of these would run me.... :D

Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Jon...But just b/c I haven't heard anything doesn't mean much. I put in a call to my Fuente rep, but still no answer.

If he still defies you, THREATEN HIM. Threaten the piss right out of him! That'll show him to snub his nose at you, and may very likely get you even more awesome deals on Opus. If this turns out well for you, make sure you let me know. If you get your shipments revoked, then...blame it on Vinny.

Yeah. I'm going with that one. Him and his precious Fuente "sources," guarding them like the unseen nude photos of Jessica Biel... :angry:

If he still defies you, THREATEN HIM. Threaten the piss right out of him! That'll show him to snub his nose at you, and may very likely get you even more awesome deals on Opus. If this turns out well for you, make sure you let me know. If you get your shipments revoked, then...blame it on Vinny.

Yeah. I'm going with that one. Him and his precious Fuente "sources," guarding them like the unseen nude photos of Jessica Biel... :angry:

Hey, it's a B&M anyone can go to. They don't have the best prices but they do get a lot of good stuff. Don't worry Doggy, I'll let you know where once I get mine. They may even ship to you too....

Jon doesn't evening like Sharks. He just succumbs very easily to peer pressure.

You see it all started when he was in freshman in high school, under-sized, a pronounced stutter, and a cow-lick to make Alf-alfa proud, left him very few social options. After a brief and traumatizing few weeks as a stage hand for the musical "Rent", Jon was then seduced by the cruel mistress of LARPing. Lured in by promise of free tickets to Comic-con, Jon soon found himself playing wench to all manner of unseemly denizens of a fictitious middle earth. Lo, the years went by slowly for young Jonthan, his soul was battered and his will broken, yet still he toiled. Running Jolt cola and Camel Reds to basement/dungeon after basement/dungeon as the Lords commanded, Jon quickly learned the only way to advance was to suckle at the power tit.

Then one day it happened, like Harry Potter tricking Lucius Malfoy in to giving Dobby an old sock, Jon was free. Freedom however, came with a great price. Little did young Jon, know how much he had came to identify himself by those around him.

He did the only thing he could, became a police officer. Forgoing the much more rewarding career of fire fighting, where children love you and women do as well, Jon resorted back to his old habits of frequenting places of ill-repute. There he was introduce to second hand, over priced Anejo. Although he did not like them he yearned for acceptance (thanks Phil), and quickly adopted the most rare and coveted one as his own, favorite stick.

Often times, those who have suffered greatly and lack moral fiber, try to bring down the good and pure things around them. Undoubtedly, you all will see Jon attack the noble and honorable fire-fighters. Let us not forgot these brave men who save cats from trees and wash their cars whilst they are faced with the ever present foreboding of the specter of not having enough ribs for dinner.

You see it all started when he was in freshman in high school, under-sized, a pronounced stutter, and a cow-lick to make Alf-alfa proud, left him very few social options. After a brief and traumatizing few weeks as a stage hand for the musical "Rent", Jon was then seduced by the cruel mistress of LARPing. Lured in by promise of free tickets to Comic-con, Jon soon found himself playing wench to all manner of unseemly denizens of a fictitious middle earth. Lo, the years went by slowly for young Jonthan, his soul was battered and his will broken, yet still he toiled. Running Jolt cola and Camel Reds to basement/dungeon after basement/dungeon as the Lords commanded, Jon quickly learned the only way to advance was to suckle at the power tit.

Then one day it happened, like Harry Potter tricking Lucius Malfoy in to giving Dobby an old sock, Jon was free. Freedom however, came with a great price. Little did young Jon, know how much he had came to identify himself by those around him.

He did the only thing he could, became a police officer. Forgoing the much more rewarding career of fire fighting, where children love you and women do as well, Jon resorted back to his old habits of frequenting places of ill-repute. There he was introduce to second hand, over priced Anejo. Although he did not like them he yearned for acceptance (thanks Phil), and quickly adopted the most rare and coveted one as his own, favorite stick.

Often times, those who have suffered greatly and lack moral fiber, try to bring down the good and pure things around them. Undoubtedly, you all will see Jon attack the noble and honorable fire-fighters. Let us not forgot these brave men who save cats from trees and wash their cars whilst they are faced with the ever present foreboding of the specter of not having enough ribs for dinner.

You owe me a new laptop, sir. Mine is covered in Pepsi.

:0

Wow. Absolutely true. Every word of it. It is as though Brandon has known me all my life, or since my high school years at the very least... Even the term "power tit" is so surreal. :(

I suddenly feel very vulnerable and need to don my protective "Wizard's Fleece" chastity belt; the only instrument that protected me from years of therapy whilst working the dungeons of old, dodging the spectral-members of my Overlord Masters in the Art of Baiting. Brandon, you sire, are a light to salvation.

I forgot to add, that since Jon doesn't like Sharks send them all to me :p

WOW this is the first time I've heard your real story Jon. What a sad sad story...ahahahahhaa

...and for the record, I think the only instrument that protected you from years of therapy was Mrs. D ;)

Art

I wish my B&M could get there hands on these babies. I refuse to pay exhobatant prices, so will have to content myself in the regular production Opus X that comes in each quarter in meager quantities.