• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the social network

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
Anyone seen it? <BR><BR>I just watched it last night and I thought it was amazing... Jessie Eisenberg did such a good job playing Mark Zuckerberg and the rest of the supporting cast did pretty amazing as well. Even Justin Timberlake did a good job. However, I thought parts of his dialouge felt a little forced, like he was trying too hard... <BR><BR>All in all I thought it was a fantastic movie and I would definitley recommend renting it if you haven't already...

WTF is wrong with the editing feature?!^^^^

Excellent movie. Saw it twice and think it was done very well. Love how Fincher made it dark. It could easily have been very bad... but it was one of my favorites of the year. I highly recommend it to everybody.

Favorite line of the movie, "If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook."

"If you had known what you were looking for you would have seen it written on my dorm room window."

I have it waiting to watch, I am naturally very skeptical. However, with Sorkin running the show I am sure the dialogue at the least is fantastic.

The previews make this movie seem uninteresting, imo. There is a lot of hype though and good words here so time to add it to the queue...

I saw it for the first time yesterday...Im not a huge movie guy and don't have much to compare it too. I was a bit worried that Kevin Spacey was going to do a poor job of producing, but I thought it was an excellent movie. Very Intriguing!!

A big thing to take away from the movie is that it isn't 100% accurate. I did some research into it and found that while Mark went to Cali, Eduardo went to NY and mostly partied while Mark and Sean worked their asses off. That 3-4 month span was a huge growing time for FB and most concur without the move to Palo Alto FB would not be where it is today.

Another thing I read was that Eduardo wasn't the only person to invest money to get FB started. Mark's parents actually threw an extra $1-2000 their way for start-up costs...

I couldn't stop laughing when he added the numbers (I think 18,000 and 1,000) to verify the lawyers math. I knew Zuckerberg was a "jerk", but I didn't know it was to such an incredibly likable level.

I watched it a few days ago, we enjoyed it. I thought the back and forth between Zuckerberg and the lawyer re: "do I have your full attention" was fantastic and much missed Sorkin-eque dialogue.

I thought it was a great movie. I am a big fan of Eisenburg. Watch Zombieland if you like him.

melly