• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spring Break Road Trip Pass

The server issues knocked a few things off. Thanks for playing Jim. jovenhut your P/T's are approved. Has the pass arrived yet?

Jovenhut PM'd me and said it would be shipped out to me today or tomorrow. So, I'm pretty sure it arrived to him :whistling: I'll start working on my puts/takes. BTW, the server lost the last few PM's I was sent...grrr...

Derek

The Box arrived Safely and looks to be in good shape. Everything inside looks good and the beads were clear so I did not water them. Its on its way Fedex# 468691810048940 Looks to be arrriving on Saturday. Thanks for the Great pass! I appreciate being part of this.

thanks

bruce

The Box arrived Safely and looks to be in good shape. Everything inside looks good and the beads were clear so I did not water them. Its on its way Fedex# 468691810048940 Looks to be arrriving on Saturday. Thanks for the Great pass! I appreciate being part of this.

thanks

bruce

:thumbs: Thanks for playing Bruce, first post is updated.

Ok I'm getting anxious waiting for this pass to get to me so let's have a little contest!!!!

The Red Sox play Tampa Bay on Sunday and Ill be at the game with my girlfriend. Whoever guesses the score of the game will get a 5'er of some tasty stuff!!!

P.S. You might want to watch the game as ill be on TV at least a few times. Im bringing a sign that says "Mom Britt and I got MARRIED!!!" That always gets me on camera :p

Thanks for playing guys!

-Pat

Alright...after much deliberation here are my proposed puts and takes. Let me know what ya'll think.

Derek

Take:
Put:
25. Camacho 1962 perfecto ------------------------------------------> 58. AF Double Chateau Fuente (nat)
30. Ashton VSG robusto ------------------------------------------------> 59. Don Carlos robusto
51. Opus Perfecxion X ----------------------------------------------------> 60. AF Hemi Untold Story maduro
55. Torano Noventa robusto -----------------------------------------> 61. Tatuaje Noella

Everything looks to be good. I removed a few handfuls of tape and I'm gonna try to reinforce the box(caved-in corners). Beads are fine and everything was packed great!

I went ahead with my p/t's, but the pass won't go out until Monday so there's still time for corrections. I'm going to put in one of the new Ashton Benchmades (by Pepin) for someone down the line to try for free. I don't care who...just post what you think. I'm working on a review right now.

Thanks again, guys!! kramer0622 you ready?

Derek

Back