• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spring Break Road Trip Pass

T: A.F. Don Carlos Robusto / P: CAO Sopranos Boss

T: Padron 6000 Torpedo / P: A.F. Double Chateau

T: Tat Noella / P: Gurkha Gran Reserve

If this looks good then I will pack it up ASAP and get it out to jlada.

Jeff you ready?

edit for grammar

What is the size of the Gran Reserve? Whichever size all these look fine to me. Also make sure to put the numbers with them on your final P/T's post. Other than that everything looks good to me :thumbs:

The gran Reserve is a Churchill size.

I will send ASAP

Ok my last contest was a bust so we'll try again!!!

As stated in my favorite movie..."Well funny man I am having shitty day. Tell me funny joke". The joke that makes me laugh the hardest wins. Jokes accepted until Friday at midnight. One entry per player.

5'er to the winner.

Let's hear em!

Ok my last contest was a bust so we'll try again!!!

As stated in my favorite movie..."Well funny man I am having shitty day. Tell me funny joke". The joke that makes me laugh the hardest wins. Jokes accepted until Friday at midnight. One entry per player.

5'er to the winner.

Let's hear em!
A man walks into a dimly lit bar and the bartender asks him "Why is the front of your shirt all bloody"

The man answers in a slurred voice "My wife caught me with another woman and cut my d*ck off!"

"Oh come on" replies the bartender.

The man then says "If you don't believe me, I'll show you."

He proceeds to rifle through his suitcase, pulls out something and lays it on the bar.

The bartender bends down and looks closely and says, "Why, this is just a cigar".

The man looks puzzled and says, "I have it here somewhere!" He proceeds to fumble through his pockets, comes up with something and places it on the bar. " See that?!" he says.

The bartender again inspects it closely and says, "You asshole that's just another cigar!!"

The man staggers backward and steadies himself , lleans on the bar and with awareness in his shaky voice says "Son of a bitch, I must have smoked it!"

Hey I laughed... :rolleyes:

Derek

A man is drinking at a bar and after a while gets sick on himself.
Man: My wife is going to kill me
Bartender: Take ten dollars put it in yore pocket and tell your wife that on your way home a man vomited on you an gave you ten dollars for the dry cleaning. Problem solved.
This was the best idea he has ever heard and went home.
In the morning his wife abruptly woke him up

Mans wife: I told you if you went out drinking till you got sick one more time I will leave you.
Man: that's not my vomit
Wife : Then who's is it
Man: last night I went to the pub just for a nightcap when out of nowhere a man got sick all over my shirt
He apologized and gave me ten dollars to have it dry cleaned If you don't believe me check my shirt pocket.
Wife: you said he gave you ten because he vomited on you shirt why is there twenty in your pocket
Man: that's right

he also shit in my pants

A teacher asks her class, "If there are five birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?" She calls on little Johnny.
"None, they all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is four, but I like your thinking." Then Little Johnny says, "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, "Well I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

"The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on... but I like your thinking." ;)

A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads:

Cheese Sandwich: $1.50
Chicken Sandwich: $2.50
Hand Job: $5.00

Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks to an eager-looking group of men.

"Yes?" she enquires with a knowing smile, "Can I help you?"

"I was wondering", whispers the man, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

"Yes" she purrs "I am."

The man replies "Well wash your fucking hands, I want a cheese sandwich!"

Well, it;s 10 minutes past your midnight, but still 3 hours till mine...you never stated eastern time!!! Bear with me, its my favorite joke.

An old farmer is sitting out on his porch when he sees a young mang walking by on the dirt road. The young man approaches the old farmer and introduces himself. He goes on to say

Man: "I noticed as I was walking along your property that you had some milkweed growing, I was wondering if I could go harvest some milk from it?"
Farmer: "Son, milk don't come from milkweed"
Man: "Sir, while I respect your opinion I'd like to inform you that I recently graduated from college, with a degree in agriculture, and I think I know what I'm talking about"
Farmer: "I'm tellin ya son, milk dont come from milkweed..."
Man "I disagree" and explains his degree again.
Farmer: "Alright, knock yourself out, good luck"

an hour later the man comes back by, carrying 2 buckets of milk. The farmer is baffled but very impressed. The young man thanks him for his time, and goes on his way. The Next day, the farmer sees the man coming down the road again. He approches the farmer and says

Man: "Hello again sir, while I was down there at the milkweed, I noticed you had some honeysuckle, and was wondering if perhaps you'd allow me to harvest some honey?"
Farmer "Son, honey don't come from honey suckle..."
The young man once again explains his degree and the farmer tells him go ahead, knock yourself out.
an hour later, the young man comes back with 2 buckets of honey, thanks the farmer, and goes on his way. Once again, the farmer is impressed.

The next day the farmer is sitting outside again, and he sees the young man approaching. The young man walks up to the porch again
Man: Hello sir, thank you again for the honey. While I was down there harvesting it, I noticed you had some pussy willow growing by the river"
The Farmer replies "Hold on a second, just let me get my shoes"

Just so you guys know, I got the pass. However, I'm very very sick (seems like I'm catching everything from work lately...), to the point of probably going in and getting some IV fluids. I've been in bed since Friday at around 0800 EST, and I'm just now getting out - 20 solid hours. The drugs I'm taken give me an hour or so window that I feel well enough to get out of bed.

The beads were WAY WAY WAY overhumidified. There was water in the bottom of the container and lots of the baggies have condensation on them. The cigars appear fine.

Also, the box is rather enormous relative to the container size, so I'm going to replace the box with a much smaller one that will save at least $5 in shipping costs.

I just did a quick inventory. Everything is good. One small error on the paper list; #18 was marked off as taken (the Anejo 49) but he actually took #17 (which is correct in the main pass post). I'll fix it with some white out.

No chance of this pass getting out on the road today -- far too ill. I'll look over the list and put some puts/takes up tomorrow when I feel better.

Cheers & take care.

As for my joke entry -- I'll do a short one-liner type... hope it doesn't offend anyone.

What do you call a woman with two brain cells?
Pregnant.

Feel better, and get some rest!

Just so you guys know, I got the pass. However, I'm very very sick (seems like I'm catching everything from work lately...), to the point of probably going in and getting some IV fluids. I've been in bed since Friday at around 0800 EST, and I'm just now getting out - 20 solid hours. The drugs I'm taken give me an hour or so window that I feel well enough to get out of bed.

The beads were WAY WAY WAY overhumidified. There was water in the bottom of the container and lots of the baggies have condensation on them. The cigars appear fine.

Also, the box is rather enormous relative to the container size, so I'm going to replace the box with a much smaller one that will save at least $5 in shipping costs.

I just did a quick inventory. Everything is good. One small error on the paper list; #18 was marked off as taken (the Anejo 49) but he actually took #17 (which is correct in the main pass post). I'll fix it with some white out.

No chance of this pass getting out on the road today -- far too ill. I'll look over the list and put some puts/takes up tomorrow when I feel better.

Cheers & take care.

As for my joke entry -- I'll do a short one-liner type... hope it doesn't offend anyone.

Pregnant.

A teacher asks her class, "If there are five birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?" She calls on little Johnny.
"None, they all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is four, but I like your thinking." Then Little Johnny says, "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, "Well I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

"The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on... but I like your thinking." ;)

Haha DING DING DING!!! We have a winner. All jokes considered, this one was my favorite. Ill try to get your prize out by this week. I just started working at my local shop so Im a bit busier than before but who can really complain about working in a humidor :p

Thanks for playing guys!

Cheers & take care.

Pregnant.

Everything ok here? Hope you're feeling better

Better now... took 5 days and some prescriptions.

Post put/takes in a few hours.

Puts/Takes for approval:

21) Padron 64 Exclusivo ----> 67) Zino Platinum Scepter Chubby
22) Graycliff Double Espresso -----> 68) Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru (Purple Label) President (Churchill)
39) Opus xXx ------------------------> 69) Anejo #77 Shark
52) Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18 -----> 70) Cohiba Black Supremo

and then I came across #54, a Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapo (I love these things)! I was originally going to put an AF Opus Perf X, but then I saw a rather large crack in the wrapper going up from the foot of the cigar. I don't know how this was missed, if it happened in transit to me, or the circumstances behind how it happened, etc. When I did the inventory, I really didn't do an in-depth look at every cigar, just made sure everything was there, (saw there were condensation droplets everywhere) and went back to bed. I'm really not ok with giving up an Opus for this, so how's about:

54) Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapo ---------> 71) Padilla 1932 Torpedo

Lemme know how these look.. I pm'ed br174 about being ready.

TIA.

Puts/Takes for approval:

21) Padron 64 Exclusivo ----> 67) Zino Platinum Scepter Chubby
22) Graycliff Double Espresso -----> 68) Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru (Purple Label) President (Churchill)
39) Opus xXx ------------------------> 69) Anejo #77 Shark
52) Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18 -----> 70) Cohiba Black Supremo

and then I came across #54, a Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapo (I love these things)! I was originally going to put an AF Opus Perf X, but then I saw a rather large crack in the wrapper going up from the foot of the cigar. I don't know how this was missed, if it happened in transit to me, or the circumstances behind how it happened, etc. When I did the inventory, I really didn't do an in-depth look at every cigar, just made sure everything was there, (saw there were condensation droplets everywhere) and went back to bed. I'm really not ok with giving up an Opus for this, so how's about:

54) Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapo ---------> 71) Padilla 1932 Torpedo

Lemme know how these look.. I pm'ed br174 about being ready.

TIA.

These all look great jlada. I'm sure the Guapo problem happened in transit, nothing we can do about that one. Hope it still smokes good. Glad to hear your feeling better, did you ever figure out what it was? Also thanks for taking care of the humidity/box issues! - This is a great example of leaving a pass better than you got it :thumbs: