• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Supersoaker Oozinator

Just possibly we have gone to far now......But, for some strange reason, I am drawn to it!! :whistling:

Looks like fun for kids of all ages. :laugh:

Wow thats some interesting stuff. What compels people nowadays? This is just odd, to say the least.

Wow. I remember the first super soakers that came out like 15 years ago when I was a camp counselor. We were just enthralled with them

OK OK OK I don't want to be a thread stealer but I started clicking on the links off to the side and found a cause that, well all I can say is we must all pitch in and lend a helping hand.
worthy cause
sorry I am not trying to hi-jack this thread. I just feel that this must be shared.

:love: :love: I think you did steal the thread, but she never shows hers, I was waiting. I do like the supersoaker, but they never say what it is actually filled with!! :whistling:

...mmmm. Carmen Electra....yeah, baby. She could play with my "super soaker" anytime..... :sign:

B.B.S.