• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Surprise Pass

This makes my day!

Nice looking puts and takes BTW.
Thanks on both counts, SZ..... :cool:

Hand delivered the package to USPS this AM so we'll hope for a quick trip to your end. Hope you find something in there you like...... :whistling:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

....and by the way, the surprise was quite a surprise..!! Not at all what I expected; all I can say (at this point) is that you guys are in for a rare and very special treat..... :cool:

Thanks again to Ray for sharing something so hard to get and special with the rest of us; genuinely appreciated...... :thumbs:

Best Regards, gents - B.B.S.

Perhaps not so ready.

"We attempted to deliver your item at 11:37 AM on February 16, 2008 in TUCSON, AZ 85737 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office."

We're ready and excited in Tucson!

Guys, I sent this along to the address in the info pack. Sorry if I screwed something up...... :blush:

B.B.S.

It's not like it is 90+ degrees so the pass will be fine. We don't have a schedule so it can't be late either so there is no rush on your P&T. Take your time, enjoy the surprise and send it on.

What do you mean there is not a schedule? Send that darned pass already. :laugh:

I am ready and waiting in Johnstown.

You've waited this long, a bit more won't kill you. Maybe the anticipation will....:p

What do you mean there is not a schedule? Send that darned pass already. :laugh:

I am ready and waiting in Johnstown.

Damn internet, double post.

Trust me when I say the anticipation is killing me as well. It's 3:45 am here and I can't sleep for thinking about this the surprise. It's almost like Christmas Eve when I was a kid.

EDIT:

Holy Crap, I didn't see that coming. The surprise was way over the top! I hope this gets on the way back east today. :rolleyes:

The pass is on it's way to Johnstown, or will be shortly via USPS Priority Mail with delivery conformation # 0307 1790 0004 1752 0750.

My Takes:
#17 Greycliff Chateau Grand Cru
#36 Padron 1926 40th
#55 Surprise!

My Puts:
#110 Tatuaje Havana VI Almirante
#111 Illusions F9 Lonsdale
#112 AVO 80th
#113 Oliva Serie V Belicoso
#114 Winston Churchill #10
#115 Davidoff Aniversario #2
#116 Padron 1926 #9 Natural

Thanks everyone (especially AVB) for letting me play along.

Looks good :thumbs:, I hope #114 makes it as I've been wanting to try one of those. I hope you have the time to enjoy the surprise tonight.

Planning on it just after dinner. Really, really excited about it too!
pimp.gif

Looks good :thumbs: , I hope #114 makes it as I've been wanting to try one of those. I hope you have the time to enjoy the surprise tonight.

Glad you got over your oral problems enough to enjoy it Tom.

"Too quick" is an understatement! However, it did make for the best Tuesday night I can remember. :D

Glad you got over your oral problems enough to enjoy it Tom.
Thanks, Ray - it's been a week now since my ordeal in the oral surgeon's chair so I can again smoke and enjoy the better things in life with only a little discomfort..... :thumbs:

All righty then. Just one more participant. :thumbs: I can't wait to discuss the surprise and find out what other's experiences were.

Doc.