• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Surprise Pass

You might have to wait a bit longer, as soon as Scot gets the pass I have a contest to run for a few days. The review thread will happen soon though, I promise. :)

The pass has arrived. I have not had a chance to open it as of yet. I will try to do so later tonight or tomorrow and get it back on the road no later than Saturday. I'll post once I take a look. :thumbs:

Moving right along. I wonder how a box that big goes that far faster then a VCR box with a bomb in it going 15% of the distance? USPS can be a mystery sometimes. I'll be looking forward to seeing your P&T.

Maybe cause I mailed it!
(kidding)

Glad to hear it arrived.

Moving right along. I wonder how a box that big goes that far faster then a VCR box with a bomb in it going 15% of the distance? USPS can be a mystery sometimes. I'll be looking forward to seeing your P&T.

So what is going on here? 24 hours and nary a word. Scot WAKE UP!

Not much Saturday left and no P&T yet. Whatcha doing there Scot?

Not much Saturday left and no P&T yet. Whatcha doing there Scot?

Working my keester off, that's what I'm doing. :laugh:

OK, I've finally got my act together. Sorry for the delay. Here are my P&Ts. Let me know if there are any issues.

TakePs:
107 SLR Serie A '01
110 Tatuaje Havana VI Almirantes
91 601 La Punta
111 Illusione Lonsdale
56 Surprise!!!! Whooooooo!

Puts:
117 R&J Edicion Limitada '04
118 Cohiba Corona Especial '01
119 Ashton VSG Enchantment
120 Dunhill Signed Range Toro
121 Perdomo ESV Maduro Torpedo
122 Padron 1926 No. 1 Maduro
123 El Centurion by Pepin (whatever the larger one is called)
124 Arturo Fuente Untold Story
125 Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 Shark
126 Partagas Serie D No. 1 Edicion Limitada '04

Ray, thanks for letting me play. Especially thank you for the surprise!! :thumbs:

This will be in the mail tomorrow. I'll post the DC tomorrow evening.

Like everyone else in the pass you are too generous. Looks just fine to me. :thumbs:

Sorry, lost internet last night and this morning. Finally have it back this evening. Of course, I did leave the DC at work so cannot post it. It went out at 10:17 am, Monday, February 25th. It ain't going far, so I would expect it tomorrow if it didn't get there today. Shoot me an email tomorrow (I can check email at work, but not the forum) if you want the DC.

Since the pass is going back home now, I would like to thank AVB for setting up this particular pass, especially for the wonderful surprise.

Thank you again for having me in the pass. :)

Looks like you have a nice addition for your cigar collection coming back to you, Ray :thumbs:

It didn't show up yesterday so maybe today :thumbs:

Sorry, lost internet last night and this morning. Finally have it back this evening. Of course, I did leave the DC at work so cannot post it. It went out at 10:17 am, Monday, February 25th. It ain't going far, so I would expect it tomorrow if it didn't get there today. Shoot me an email tomorrow (I can check email at work, but not the forum) if you want the DC.

The pass is home and everything is looking good. Thanks to all who participated and I'll have the Surprise review up Friday night so get your notes ready!

Great to hear it made it back home.

Thanks again for the invite and I hope you enjoy the cigars and your generosity!

Good to hear the pass has returned intact.

Ray, it was a privilege and a pleasure to be asked to be in this pass. Very much enjoyed..... :thumbs:

Thanks again, Ray - B.B.S.

Thanks again Ray! If it hadn't been for your invite I would have never participated in a pass. I'm glad to hear everything made it back to you safely. I couldn't have been the only one nervous the day he mailed the pass on to the next member.

Looking forward to your review.

Ray, thank you very much for including me in this pass! It was a terrific surprise! :thumbs:

The pass is home and everything is looking good. Thanks to all who participated and I'll have the Surprise review up Friday night so get your notes ready!

Friday came and went, and I've been following this thread forever to see what the surprise is. So where's that review thread Ray??? The suspense is killing me.

D