• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Trifecta of Folly

coopsdeloops

I have such timing.

My trifecta of folly occurred this evening.

1. I smoked the Viaje Skull and Bones MOAB right after an LFD Double Ligero Chisel. When I went inside, I quickly realized my head was swimming and I was in trouble, and despite my best efforts, I threw up a lunch of coffee, cottage cheese and tuna fish sandwiches.

2. Knowing that I needed sugar quickly, and having the sweats and feeling overheated, I opened the freezer and reached for the mini cup of ice cream, the only ice cream in the freezer and quickly consumed it. My wife came home, finding that I was sick from cigars (which she disapproves of), scolded me for eating her "special ice cream" which she bought for herself and was saving. Of course I wasn't well enough in time to eat dinner with her.

3. The delivery man dropped by and delivered the Drew Estate Undercrown giveaway, which my wife promptly intercepted while I'm laying down trying to feel better.

In summary, I lost a man card, I pissed off the wife, and I'm sure she'll be checking every nub in my ashtray from here on out to monitor my cigar intake.

FML.

I have been slain in a similar situation by that very same chisel... I feel for ya Cooper!

Orange soda is my go to cure now.

The best thing about being married as long as I have is that I set the bar pretty low in the beginning. You screw up enough and the bar will begin to drop for you as well. :p

With a lunch of coffee, cottage cheese, and tuna fish..I'm not so sure the cigars are fully to blame. I would have thrown up after lunch ;) Either way hope you get your Undercrown back.

Ouch, those LFD's can be one hitter quitters.

I've had many nicotine buzzes and they aren't pretty. Your head just starts spinning and even when you try to counter it with some sugar, that's like 15 minutes of hell waiting for the sugar to kick in.

With a lunch of coffee, cottage cheese, and tuna fish..I'm not so sure the cigars are fully to blame. I would have thrown up after lunch ;) Either way hope you get your Undercrown back.

THIS I almost threw up reading this combo!

Thankfully I can say I've never had the nicotine buzz problem and I love the LFD's, JdN's, etc.

I have such timing.

My trifecta of folly occurred this evening.

1. I smoked the Viaje Skull and Bones MOAB right after an LFD Double Ligero Chisel. When I went inside, I quickly realized my head was swimming and I was in trouble, and despite my best efforts, I threw up a lunch of coffee, cottage cheese and tuna fish sandwiches.

2. Knowing that I needed sugar quickly, and having the sweats and feeling overheated, I opened the freezer and reached for the mini cup of ice cream, the only ice cream in the freezer and quickly consumed it. My wife Mother came home, finding that I was sick from cigars (which she Mom disapproves of), scolded me for eating her "special ice cream" which she Mom bought for herself and was saving. Of course I wasn't well enough in time to eat dinner with her Mom.

3. The delivery man dropped by and delivered the Drew Estate Undercrown giveaway, which my wife Mother promptly intercepted while I'm laying down trying to feel better.

In summary, I lost a man card my balls, I pissed off the wife my Mother, and I'm sure she'll be checking every nub in my ashtray from here on out to monitor my cigar intake my underwear to make sure they're clean before I go out in case I get hit by a car and wind up in the hospital.

FML.

Fixed it for ya'... ;)

:laugh:

You got that right Chief...if I ate that combo and just sneezed an hour later, I would have lost it!

Looks like our Oboe player had the hammer back and his finger on a hair trigger...

I feel for you coop, at this point in my life (age) all my wife does is shake her head and comments "what did you do now".

The Davidoff Puro D' Oro line knocks me down. Haven't tried an LFD in a while.

I like the stronger sticks and usually have no issue. However, I smoked an old Anejo Sunday afternoon that smacked me around. I usually smoke much shorter cigars and I have only ingested about 300 calories at that point. I'll chalk it up to a longer than normal cigar on a practically empty stomach.

Cottage cheese by itself makes me a little queasy, much less in that combo. Still not as bad as nato.

Screw trying to separate the sugar from the food it makes yummy. That's for normal dessert times. A spoonful of sugar makes the vomit stay down.

Man I just tell my wife how its going to be. you should just let her know who's in charge in that house.

**Honey if your reading this I was just having fun with my friends, we all know your in charge and I do whatever you say**