• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Truth About Moki: Hypocrite!

Wilkey-

You had me going, I must say it took three or four re-readings of your initial post, but upon closer inspection of your , ahem, pictoral evidence, there are no quarters to be found in any of the photographs......

Hence, I can only draw the conclusion that those pictures contain a Moki impersonator. Nice try...

NICE CATCH!!! :thumbs:

Damn - sure had me fooled as well. And I'm not usually sucked in like that... ???

Hmmmm.... Moontrance-ccino... I sense a conspiracy to cover up.... :0

I deny all of these unsubstantiated allegations. It depends on what your definition of "is" is. I did not have sexual relations with that... erm... never mind.

can_of_worms.jpg

Why is it while reading this thread, the music to the X-Files pops in my head :whistling: The Truth is out There ???

Hmmmm.... Moontrance-ccino... I sense a conspiracy to cover up.... :0

I deny all of these unsubstantiated allegations. It depends on what your definition of "is" is. I did not have sexual relations with that... erm... never mind.

I don't think CAO ever made a clam-flavored cigar so you're probably safe on that one.

Wilkey

I'm not in the Secret Santa pool, Mr. Wang........ :)