• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The UBER Birthday Bomb!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Very infrequently do you find me at a loss for words but today was one of those days. We pull up in the driveway after my son's baseball game this afternoon and there was a HUGE box sitting in the carport. The first thing I hear is "What have you ordered this time?". I have no clue what it is but see it's from my good buddy jfields. I go inside and start to open it and the first thing I see after the "I got you MoFo" paper from John, was a bundle of notes. My wife is standing there looking as I go through each one of the 23, yes I said 23, handwritten, hand signed, or other birthday wishes and cards (Thanks Rob_k but I think your card was tabbed for bfreebern :laugh: ). I've tried to explain to her the generosity of the people here on CP and I don't think she ever fully understood until today. This was a box of unsurmountable generosity that you fellas have put together for me. I'm honored that you would think of me in this light and really don't know what to say other than thank you. This community never ceases to amaze me. Personal thank you's to come to everyone later tonight or tomorrow morning but I must thank these gentleman now in public!

jfields
khari
StinkiMonki
tsmckenney
Stepthirteen
bpj87
Seth
CigarStone
BigJake6904
br174
Kingantz
Brickhouse
Souldog24ca
mysterea
BSneed51
jlada
gtadroptop
southsidecigar
Infinity
Keystone_Raider
jgohlke
Tasman
Rob_K

:sign: :sign:

Told you so!!( :whistling: ) Well deserved bro!

Dean

:)

Happy Birthday Brian. You've been a good friend and we figured you deserved a little somethin' somethin' :thumbs:

Way to go, guys. It's always nice to see this sort of thing going on.

:thumbs:

Happy Birthday! Time for a new cooler, aye? :D
Many blessings, and happy returns, to both the givers, and the recipient! :thumbs:

Guys, I just wanted to add that if I forgot to add anyone's name to the list that contributed, I apologize. I went through all the notes twice and that is where I got the names from.

Brian

Get another singles humi!! Happy Biethday #2. I appreciate your ongoing effort to make this place better each day, thank you for being a great BOTL!!

Jim

BTW, whoever it was that sent the Acid in the glass tube with " HA HA SMOKE IT!" written on the tube can kiss my ass :laugh: . There's no way another Acid is touching these lips after my encounter with a Kuba Kuba a year ago! :sign:

BTW, whoever it was that sent the Acid in the glass tube with " HA HA SMOKE IT!" written on the tube can kiss my ass :laugh: . There's no way another Acid is touching these lips after my encounter with a Kuba Kuba a year ago! :sign:

hahaha

I don't care who you are, that's funny...

:sign:

Brian:

The good thing about this for me is that it's an indication of the generosity that you have displayed being brought back to you in a small way!

Happy Birthday bro!

:kisses Brian's arse:

HAHAHAH!!! SMOKE IT BABY!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This whole gig couldn't have gone to a better BOTL!!! UBER BOMB!! w00t!!! :thumbs:

Glad to see this made your day Brian. :thumbs:

We were all like a bunch of kids at Christmas putting it together/waiting for it to land. I think what made it all so exciting was the fact that you are very deserving of this PIF.

There were a lot of guys that expressed their sentiment by being thankful for being included. There were others that expressed regret for being unable to participate at the moment.

Now that is the way to whack one of the better bombers here at CP. Way to play gentlemen. :thumbs: