• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The ultimate herf coolerdor?

The scary part is I can see some of you guys buying these and riding around town. :p

Damn, for a while there i thought, not a bad idea. :laugh: I can see you driving around on that thing all over town. :laugh: ;)

A favorite with the NASCAR crowd. Every once in a while you see one in the Pit area.

That is SWEET! I think I'd rather have this than the "jet wing". Looks easy enough to drive....even when you're loaded!

Yeah, we see these things at the bike rallys occasionally.

Funny story....
We were hanging out along one of the main drags at a rally last year and it was real slow. Not much traffic. About that time, a guy came screaming around the corner WFO and wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. He was moving at a pretty good clip too. It must have been the slight downhill right there. Anyway, I yelled at him "Hey!! Your Balls are Hanging Out!" I'll be damned if he didn't look down to check and almost wiped out. Like I said, those things weren't meant to go that fast. I think I would have felt bad if he had gotten hurt......well maybe not. :blush: