• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Vitasea timeline

I got 'em. I smoked a couple of them. Pretty good, not Cohibas......

Indeed.... yet he is still claiming that they are Cohibas, and selling them at Cohiba prices.

I gave him somewhat of a break initially because I figured he just might not know what he's doing, and is being taken by folks on the Island. Now, though... I don't see how I can extend that courtesy.

He is tenacious though. You can give him that. LOL!

Vitanut said:
...you are the only one in the world out side cuba having the opportunity to smoke them. they have reg bands as the new bands when they go to the dist later this summer have an additional lower black with maduro 5 on them . they were un aviaible in cuba on my last trip

enjoy
doug

He must mean these bands that haven't been printed yet.

cohiba_maduro_5-selection202.jpg

Yeah didn't he say he was either blind or partially blind in one of his last posts here ???

Yeah ......

Vitanut said:
in case you do not realize but the sticks i sent you were the new cohibia maduro 5

secratos
magicos
genios

you are the only one in the world out side cuba having the opportunity to smoke them. they have reg bands as the new bands when they go to the dist later this summer have an additional lower black with maduro 5 on them . they were un aviaible in cuba on my last trip

enjoy
doug

Oh yeah, the pic of the cigars that no one has outside of Cuba, the one's that have the bands that won't be printed until this summer? That pic came from a London website. Any of this sounding familiar?

Clearly Doug dips into the 'medical supplies' that he's supposed to be delivering to Cuba.

Did anyone else notice in his email to Moki, that his spelling/grammar/capitalization were REMARKABLY better than EVERY other post he has made publicly? I've seen things like this a few times in these strange cases and it always make me wonder...

Did anyone else notice in his email to Moki, that his spelling/grammar/capitalization were REMARKABLY better than EVERY other post he has made publicly? I've seen things like this a few times in these strange cases and it always make me wonder...
I have to agree......

Welp, it looks like I'm STILL on his email distribution list... looks like he's broke, and is selling his fake cigars for a 10% discount. What a bargain.

I am finally back from Cuba I teally do love that country.
Have some all time great inventory and with all the product and boat expenses over the past 6 months, I AM BROKE. So let start out with I AM BROKE SALE.
TAKE 10% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS. Stock up and fill your humidors for the summer.

Doug Hiner
1424 So 13 St
Omaha,NE 68108
402 658 8911

I got the same email.

dang...he is still around...ahhh, the memories.

This guy seriously does not give up. Got another email from him this weekend:

lets add the king of the cohibias the behikes
2006 havana cigar show stopper

bundle of 25 339.00

or add to the three for list

Doug Hiner
% Jan Kohl
20300 Zelda
Port Charlette 33952

Bundles of Cohiba Behikes eh? $339 for a bundle of 25, eh? Yeah, sure.

This guy seriously does not give up. Got another email from him this weekend:

lets add the king of the cohibias the behikes
2006 havana cigar show stopper

bundle of 25 339.00

or add to the three for list

Doug Hiner
% Jan Kohl
20300 Zelda
Port Charlette 33952

Bundles of Cohiba Behikes eh? $339 for a bundle of 25, eh? Yeah, sure.

I'm all over these especially now that he's moved the operation to Florida. He'll be closer to the product and we will get fresher product. :whistling:

Buyer beware as Moki has been stating for the longest.

Ahhhhh memories :cool:

I remember I first came to CP near the tail end of Vitasea's wierd, whacky tenure here. He also tried peddling his wares at other sites, such as cigarwise and cigarweekly. By the time he got to other boards, he'd apparently sharpened his bullshitting skills a little bit (unfortunately, his spelling skills and ability to form a coherent sentence remained unchanged). Here's some of vitasea's gems from other boards

From a thread where a BOTL discussed how a friend had gifted him a box of Fauxhibas. Vitasea's reply...
1 thereis no siglou VI le
2 the holigen is avilable in cuba for 2$
3 box code are three letters for factory no more and totally useless in the last 2 years because they are changed every month or so and ene is not a spanish month to me.
4) they are totally fake and give them back and thank him for what he probably thougt was a good jester

Imagine that! HIM trying to tell someone that something is fake! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (I don't think an emoticon exists that can express the irony of this post of his)

From the same thread, this time a reply to another BOTL's story about receiving a box of glasstop Fauxhibas from a buddy and not having the heart to tell him they were fugazi...
i actually bought two of those in havana a couple yers ago for 40$ a piece i knew they were fakes but they did a great job on the glass box. the cigars were not real espondidos but still were good smokes

How much you wanna bet they were hisemail special the week after that as "Coihbas Epslendodos in new specaal glsas dipslay humador"? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This one isn't quite as funny, but it leads up to something funny...
i know a few of them i was at the 2006 havana show
there is a new R & J short churchill in the R&J tube, with the red slash
i got some R&J petit pirim LE 2005
R&J robustos le 2005 not monti
the most impressive thing i saw is the intire coh sig line is coming out in the beatiful metal siglo VI style tubos they are a beautiful presentation

Upon being called out by a BOTL on there being no such thing as a Romeo y Julieta Robusto Edicion Limitada 2005, vitasea's response (now here is where he apparently learned a few new tricks after getting burned here on CP)....
yes i have a box of the coh piramides le 2005 & part s d #3 though they don't apparently have the 2006 le stickers yet. i met and corrected my self on the monti it was the R&J robustos le 2005.you are probly right about the R&J half churchill i was so spell bound looking at the diplay case because its in the red slash R&J Tubo.

His bullshit gets called yet again, but he persists...
nothing wrong with that post, the only one they did not bring out was the part le #2 and i believe it will come this year
you don't seem to understand how it works they have to began months ahead of time to aquire the stock for a new release. that is why you can often see a le 03 and 04 or 05 and 06
they can not open all the boxes and change the bands

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He is called on his BS YET AGAIN, but persists...
look they need a lead time to do a new release, i do not know how long
but it must be months so they stsrt in one year and release it the next or release in the first year

i am sure if you investicate on cigar sites they will tell you that ther are two years for or so some tjmes for a l e
i do not no how to make this simpler

...and persists...
it does not work that way , if habanos decids it need 2000 boxes to start a new cigar they needs monhts to prepare, they start in 05 and use 05 bands they are boxed and sealed then they don't relaease till 06, sure they can stamp 06 on the bottom of the box but it would be impossible to reopen the boxes and change the 2005 bands to 2006, even at 20 $a mon salery
resurch the issue on the net there are many milti year le

He also invited people to herf, claimed well-respected members from various cigar boards showed up (which all in question denied) and claimed they really admired his stock of "reel Cubin cigras" (which the denied with a resounding "HELL NO!"). He EVEN claimed a reputable British vendor tried to attend...
Home land security

This is the new America out of control, as anyone knew reading my posts EDITED BY MOD. was coming to visit me. He landed at the international airport in Chicago from England. At immigration his passport set off a red flag and he was brought to Customs. They indicated that he was encouraging Americans to purchase Cuba products, In doing so he was in violation of the infamous Trading With The Enemy Act. He was denied admission to the United States, though was informed he could appeal the decision by a judge? After an 8 hour flight he was put on a plane back to Heathrow. You are here for a three day trip and you need to find a lawyer and get a hearing date. This to me is almost unbelievable!!!

The herf was great and even without our honored guest, everyone had a good time. Rhino of Cigar Weekly was especially impressed by some selections I had made at the Robaino Plantation. I had a number made which they call a shaggy foot, where they do not trim the end of the cover leaf.

When this vendor in question was asked over email, he denied even knowing who the guy was! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Definitely THE wierdest scammer in internet cigar forum history!

Black Plague... classic! Matt R from CP here actually met with him once I believe.

I'm planning the 1st Annual Denver Cigar Festible. That is, if I can find out what a festible is.

Never met him, know a couple of people who have. Nice enough, I guess, though I think he actually believes what he is selling is real. His "partnership" with a respected UK dealer has ended, quite a while back I guess.