• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

I must be in the minority, of people who don't watch TWD.
I loved watching the first one or two seasons but my work schedule kept me from watching further. I avoid watching now so I don't get confused when I do pick it back up again.

I think netflix and Amazon have it.... It's about the only thing that has kept my attention.

I like Man in the High Castle on Amazon. Seems worthy thus far.

I just rewatched Band of Brothers. I try to find something 45 mins to an hr long to watch while I work out.

I think netflix and Amazon have it.... It's about the only thing that has kept my attention.

I just rewatched Band of Brothers. I try to find something 45 mins to an hr long to watch while I work out.

I loved Band of Brothers and haven't seen it since it came out, back in 2001 or 2002?

The Pacific theater version of that show was pretty good as well. My only real complaint about it was that the main actors looked too much alike so sometimes they were hard to tell apart when covered with blood and grime.

The Pacific theater version of that show was pretty good as well. My only real complaint about it was that the main actors looked too much alike so sometimes they were hard to tell apart when covered with blood and grime.

I tired watching that and got off track... May check It out again.

I don't think I like Fear as much as as TWD, but I have years of interest invested in TWD.
Fear has a different vibe, but I still like it. I'm enjoying watching the players develop. A buddy of mine just threw up his hands and declared he couldn't watch either one because the characters were doing such stupid things... I laughed and asked him if he worked around people much.

Sunday's episode felt a bridge episode - nothing really happened except the plot thickens a bit in terms of what is waiting for them in Mexico.

What I do find annoying is that the preview package for FWD is longer and gives away more then with WD. I wish I had turned off the show right away because I feel like I more or less know the major action sequences in the next episode. That being said, I'm looking forward to the Asian girl from the plane web series joining the rest of the survivors.

That being said, I'm looking forward to the Asian girl from the plane web series joining the rest of the survivors.
I need help with that statement. Is there a web series or some other item I've missed?
Thanks.

Also, yes, Too much preview can really be a letdown. I've seen it as bad as the previews being the only redeeming parts of a show or movie.

And, to stir the pot...Who did Negan Kill?!? :D
I've watched some theory videos. Quite a range of ideas. Some compelling, some seemingly hail marys. Still, it was a fun way to totally waste time.

Go to AMC's website. They made a 10 episode mini-series that takes place on an airplane just when the things started to come apart. Each episode is about a minute long and was aired during the last season's WD commercial breaks.

Gaaaaahhhhh!! I'm beyond disappointed that Alex survived the plane crash only to be scrwed over by Victor, At this point I'd be thrilled if they threw him overboard and picked her up instead. I'm sure hoping she makes it back into the plot down the road. Fun episode. This series definitely has a different vibe. The sets and location just feel more diverse - urban, rural/coastal, water.

Victor may be evil, but the way the writers are casting this, the rest of them might not stand a chance of surviving without him. So he's a necessary evil at this point.

Agreed, Victor is a twisted anti-hero. If I was in an apocalypse situation(not emergency, not survival), would I want Victor along? It would be good to have someone that ruthless on your side, but will he ever be truly loyal to any cause other than his own.

I hope he sticks around.

Well I wasn't expecting Victor's background story to turn out as it did. Interesting twist.

Yea, pretty good episode. Ending wasn't too bad either.
I saw it getting close to the end and thought, hell, they better not leave this episode with too big a cliffhanger or I'll be disappointed.

Three episodes left, so I'm thinking one to show what captivity is like; one for the rescue; one for the escape into some sort of larger predicament (example: they get away on the boat only to have to blown up by a border patrol helicopter).