• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Pretty mellow season. Was hoping for a lot more action, and less self indulgent storytelling. I had high hopes for some asskicking from the Jesus character. Michonne seems to be taking over the sharpshooter/sniper role. Carl was a little badass in the gunfight.

Pretty mellow season. Was hoping for a lot more action, and less self indulgent storytelling. I had high hopes for some asskicking from the Jesus character. Michonne seems to be taking over the sharpshooter/sniper role. Carl was a little badass in the gunfight.

Yes. I was impressed with Carl's point shooting with the pistol when all hell broke loose

Yes. I was impressed with Carl's point shooting with the pistol when all hell broke loose
I liked it. I was disappointed that Michonne wasn't a more effective hand to hand fighter.

I guess we'll see more from the junkyard gang. I wanted so bad for Rick to aerate her noggin with a Python round, you know, so we could say goodbye to the ridiculous vernacular.

Dale died in season 2. ;)

/slaps forehead. Daryl.

I had Dale on my mind because he came up in the recap show. Apparently this was the only episode since one in season 2 that featured only one walker. The other the episode that Dale died.