• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Welcome Back Tony Pass

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
K guys, as I posted in the Lobby, I'm back. Time for a quick, down and dirty pass. I want a short pass to start back up. Let's say about 10 people. Newbies need to have someone vouch for them. This isn't meant as a FU or anything, but as the guys that know me know, I've had... Let's say issues in the past.

I'll go through my tupperdore and post up if there's any interest out there.

Usual rules, don't snatch up the good ones and put some Thompson wood chips as your trade heheh. Just be fair, let's have some fun to bring me back into the fold.

-Tony

:cool:

Welcome back Tony!!!!

I have not been in a pass for awhile so, put me down for 1 of the 10 spots Bro.

May I join??? I think you might find one or two who'll vouch for me (and others that will throw rocks) But - the good news - I don't own any grape White Owls!!!!

I'd love to be in.

by the way, welcome back Tony.
I think I joined shortly after you went on hiatus.

I would like to join the pass. I'm well known in the retailer section of CigarPass. I operate the website Billboardtobacco.comand I can offer some premium smokes :)

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Wow, looks like we have us a little pass. All you guys are in. If any FOGs want in, they'll get in. PM me names and addy's please, and I'll start getting this together to go out this week.

PM sent. Ditto on what Gregor said, feel free to drop my slot should a FOG want in on the pass and it goes above 10 :thumbs:

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Feb 20 2005, 08:02 PM']All you guys are in.
[snapback]167176[/snapback]​
[/quote]
woo-hoo! :thumbs:

pm sent.

Gonna close this off and get it out on Saturday. But here's the thing, I've done this once before, and everyone had a blast. It's going to be a mystery pass. I'm putting together a tuppodore full of smokes. You don't get to know what's in it. It'll be a nice surprise, trust me. It'll have some non-isoms and isoms. If anyone objects and wants out of the pass, PM me.

I'm putting together the pass list, I'm thinking West coast to East. How's that sound?

Forgive me for asking, but how would this work if all smokes are "mystery sticks"?
Sounds like a fun idea, but I wouldn't want to put in "Stick A" for "Mystery Stick C" and have it not be a fair/equal trade.

Robert :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
Forgive me for asking, but how would this work if all smokes are "mystery sticks"?
Sounds like a fun idea, but I wouldn't want to put in "Stick A" for "Mystery Stick C" and have it not be a fair/equal trade.

Robert :thumbs:
[snapback]167878[/snapback]​
I might well have misunderstood, but I thought he meant that he's not going to be posting the cigar list publicly. we'll know what sticks are in the pass once we receive it.

my question is; are we going to be publicly posting our puts and takes, or just running them by you privately, Tony?