• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Welcome Back Tony Pass

Okay you impatient wankers the box has been sent and in the hands of the PO. Confirmation #03041560000423939250

So it's on its way to Puff

Here are my P/Ts

Takes
Onyx Robusto
CAO Brazilia Robusto
Partagas PC

Puts
Cohiba Red Dot Torpedo
La Gloria Cubana Series R #5 Maddie
Perdomo 2 Maddie
Oliva Bold Ovation
Quai D Orsay Grand Corona ISOM

There ya go.

Thanks for letting me kick this one off.

BenjieV :D

Nice Play!!! :thumbs:

tobaccoleaf1 Posted Mar 1 2005, 02:35 PM
Sytx really likes using the "....." there is something to be said about impatience and the use of "..."

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

BITE ME BILLBOARD BOY......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :p .............................. :laugh: .................................. :p ........................... :laugh: ...

Swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeet

:thumbs:

Thanks for playing Benji!

benjiev said:
Okay you impatient wankers the box has been sent and in the hands of the PO. Confirmation #03041560000423939250

So it's on its way to Puff
[snapback]169528[/snapback]​
righteo!
I've got my catcher's mit on!

All I can say there are some nice things in the box that I think you will all enjoy picking from.

:D

benjiev said:
All I can say there are some nice things in the box that I think you will all enjoy picking from.

[snapback]169696[/snapback]​

Oh, this is torture!!! The HUMANITY!!!

Tony,

I participated in a pass where they only allowed you to post puts - no takes and no initial list. Also, they did not have a pass list - inside the box was the label of the next person you should send it to. Noone was to tell the next person it was on the way - you just posted the DC#. What a great pass that was!!! Kept everyone on the edge of their seat!!! And, they stuck a spiral bound notebook for you to write thought, tape cigar bands, pictures, whatever... Was kinda cool!!!

Can't wait for this bugger to get here - I'm already doing the pee-pee dance!!!

benjiev said:

[snapback]169696[/snapback]​
WOO-HOO!

come on now, USPS...make it snappy! :D

it's here! :)

lots to go through! :thumbs:

I'm gonna try to get my actions figured out, ran by Tony for approval, then sent off tomorrow.

...keep this muthuh-humpuh on the move! :p

Shnikey's! USPS is on the ball! Puff caught the long fly ball from Washington like a pro! Can I stop ending my sentences with an exclamation point! No!

I'm baking biscotti for the wife. Yum. Don't know why I just typed that.

Lookin good so far. Benji was more than generous with his puts... Unbelievable.

I just got a box of of those Fire cigars from cigarbid, anyone have any input on them? I gotta let 'em sit, they were cold and cranky when they got here this morning....

Alright, good people.
I had a blast going through the treasure chest, and I thought it made it extra-fun to receive it not knowing what was in there!
I’m really excited to try some smokes that I’ve never tried, so here are my p’s & t’s:

Takes
Ashton VSG Robusto
Oliva O Bold Oasis
Onyx Reserve No. 4
Quai D’Orsay Gran Corona (ISOM)

Puts
La Gloria Cubana Serie R Limitada 2003 (Maduro)
Padron 3000 (Maduro)
Padron 1964 Diplomatico (Maduro)
Cohiba Esplendido (ISOM)

Big thanks to Tony for letting me participate, and also for the tubed goodies he included for all participants!

Be on the lookout early next week, gregor22!
DC# 0302 1790 0000 0147 0558

Here’s to a smooth rest-of-the-pass! :thumbs:

Thanks for playing Puffy :thumbs:

That 'not knowing what's in the box' pass is a great idea. Sounds like a lot o' fun too!

Pass is looking great guys, thanks for being involved.

Nice plays Puff! Can't wait to see what's in the box. Already have an idea or two.....

Gregor

tobaccoleaf1 said:
*twidling thumbs* :whistling:
[snapback]170424[/snapback]​
...*ahem*
...oh, did I mention that the 3000 maddie came out of a box that I recently purchased from Billboardtobacco?! :D

Met my new neighbor today, he was hanging out on his deck and I smelled that wonderful chocolate smell from a nice wet maduro. I dug around in my box and brought him over a nicey nice Ramon Allones Gigante ISOM that was gifted to me in '98 to welcome him to the neighborhood. Really nice guy.

Anyway, it's been quiet, nobody has anything to say? :p

Box looks like it's in Vegas, hope it's not out partying at the Bunny Ranch or anything...