• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Welcome Back Tony Pass

BrownDevil said:
Ahhh, now I'm even more confused :laugh: :p
[snapback]167900[/snapback]​
haha! :laugh:

sorry about that, BD!
I should've just waited to let Tony explain.

I should let ya guys stew a little bit before explaining, that way someone's head explodes. hahaha!

Ok, here's how it works. When it was the last pass, I was actually just too lazy to post what I was putting in, but it turned out so well, I always swore I'd do it again, except on purpose. Anyways, I'm not posting a list, but you'll know what's in the box when you get it. You can post publicly what you;re taking and putting back, that's cool with me, just don't make a list of what's in there. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I was going through it today actually, and found a few cigars that I received in a pass 2 years ago! Perfect condition too. So there's some nicely aged smokes going to be passing hands.

Oh, and I meant I'll close out the sign up Friday afternoon at around 3pm, so I can pack it up, make the order and get it ready to go on Sat morning.

So if there are any others that want in, the hell with it, I'm always breaking my own pass rules, so the more the merrier! Git in on the action!

:sign: ;)

Who knows, I may end up making it a 'back and forth' pass by the time I make up my mind :p

Sounds interesting, Tony! Can't wait to get this thing moving. West Coast to East Coast sounds fair.

Gregor

Tony if your willing to add another I am interested in joining in.

BenjieV :)

Benji man, of course you can git in! WHOO!

Just an update guys, we are a go on Saturday, barring anymore snow. We're supposed to get it again tonight and tomorrow, but around here they're pretty good about plowing, so no worries! WHOOHOOO!

Can I join? I did a newbie trade with DixielandConjunction and a general trade with SleepyJim----Thanks

REVISED ORDER!!!

Benji
PuffnStuff
Gregorzz
BrownDevil
Gurkha
Ggiese
StyxnStoned
Tobaccoleaf
Home

Let's call this one closed. It'll go out tomorrow. I'll post the tracking n0 a little later, I think I have a bunch of labels lying around. If not, I'll post when I get back from my 'holy ****, honey do' list of crap for tomorrow heheheh.

Until then... Thanks for signing up :thumbs:

Wow, when did we start censoring posts? ??? :0

OOOOOooook. Looking good for tomorrow. I'll post the tracker when I get in tomorrow.

There's also a little surprise for each of you in the box. I've had them since 2002/03, in and out of deep sleep, so they should be pretty good. If anything, the tube is nice. It's just my thanks for signing up and welcoming me back.

Also, because of time, I didn't fill out the labels, so just fill it out. I stuck a bunch of tracking slips in there too, again, fill 'em out when your turn is up.

So again, hope everyone is looking forward to this. Enjoy!

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Feb 26 2005, 11:08 AM']Up, Up and Away!
[snapback]168636[/snapback]​
[/quote]

WOO-HOO! :thumbs:

is it there yet, benjiev?! :p

Okay boys the box arrived on the doorstep this afternoon. I am heading out for a series of meetings and will be back later this evening to make my P/Ts

Here we go................. ;)

WHOOP! That was pretty quick!

Thank GOD I don't live in Brooklyn anymore, PO was terrible over there.

benjiev said:
Okay boys the box arrived on the doorstep this afternoon. I am heading out for a series of meetings and will be back later this evening to make my P/Ts

Here we go................. ;)
[snapback]169054[/snapback]​
Are you done yet....Damn, you're taken forever :laugh: :laugh:

Sytx really likes using the "....." there is something to be said about impatience and the use of "..." :p

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com