• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Welcome Back Tony Pass

nice actions, BD!

how's the hooker holdin' up? any cracks between the head and the foot that cause concern? is she drying out or saying moist enough? does she burn hot when she gets "down to the nub"?
...and how about the "finish"? :whistling:
:laugh:

Don't worry, I filled her with some of my own natural oils :laugh:

Tony, just in case it doesn't make it home, I'll throw an extra in there marked just for you :thumbs:

:love:

Aw shucks... BD <3 me

:sign:

Thanks tho, you really don't have to, just curious on the smoke.

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Mar 14 2005, 07:43 PM']*tap tap*

Is this thing on?
[snapback]172260[/snapback]​
[/quote]

It's on, just was super busy today so didn't get a chance to come home and post. And just because I'm such a nice guy, even while being in need of a shower, i'll post the much anticipated DC #

0101 0521 2974 3732 3406

About the smoke Tony, it's an ok yardgar. Just wanted to make sure you got a shot at it so I dropped it in a baggie next to the hooker and Sharpie'd your name on it.
Love,
BD :love:

Pass intercepted!!!! I will be going through these later tonight to see about them P's and T's

Puts:
Toranoa 1916 cameroon rubusto
Hoyo de monterrey Excalibur
perdomo champayne figurado
BBF - May 04'
Perdomo "the cigar torpedo"
Romeo and Juliet anni maduro rubusto
partagas spanish rosado mitico (churchill)

Takes:
Montecristo Platinum Rubusto
chateau fuente rubusto
Monte #2
cao anni maduro corona
torano exodus 1959
don diego rubusto

I will do my best to get these out tomorrow. :)

BrownDevil said:
Just wanted to make sure you got a shot at it so I dropped it in a baggie next to the hooker and Sharpie'd your name on it.
Love,
BD :love:
[snapback]172274[/snapback]​

Ummm, the hooker ain't going to like being written on. Doesn't matter how wasted she might be.

Gregor

STYX&STONED said:
Nice play!!

I can't believe how fast this thing is moving along.
[snapback]173127[/snapback]​

You can't believe it? Shoooo, if you've ever been in one of my past passes, you'd be down on your knees every night praying that it'd make it to the next player hahahaa!

Hands down the best pass I've hosted ever!

You guys are :thumbs:

Hoo- Hoo!!! I got my pee-pee dancin' shoes on!!! C'mon to pappa!!!!

Better change those Depends Undergarments (tm), it's bad enough we've got PnS's man juice all over the hooker, the cigar box smells like fish and um, well, yeah. Whatever.

:D

:sign:

Smokin said:
[snapback]173583[/snapback][/right]
nuh-uh!
the hooker joined the pass after I had it...
but if you'd like to send her back 'round to sunny, coastal SoCal for a puffin', better clean her up real good first 'cause the seagulls and pelicans are gonna go nuts when they smell that fish! :0

Hmmm, how odd. How one couldn't sit and wait allllllll day to accept a cigar pass is beyond me

Especially considering there's a hooker in that box too, I know I'd be waiting around all day for it

heh

So what's up with this? In hand, or at PO?