• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Welcome Back Tony Pass

No SH!T!!! Whats up with this thing? Did you piss yourself and fall in it or what?

I'm next and I don't have the rest of my life to wait for this :p

I just picked this puppy up at the post office this morning. I did the obligatory "I can't wait to see what's in here" look and I saw there are some VERY nice aged smokes. I can't wait to get home and go through this. I'm hoping to get everything done and this baby out the door by Friday.

I'm in cigar heaven right now!!! I've got three passes sitting at my house - Eshaw's "gonna be a daddy", BD's "Puff-Puff pass" and this one. And I'm expecting KB's "Knob Creek Pass" this week. When it rains it pours!!! What a great selection!!! I'm going to rotate out the entire coolidor this week!!! Thankfully I just picked up some REALLY nice sticks to trade out (maybe a LFDM Chisel may make it in the box...) :whistling:

BTW - who the hell put this hooker in the pass!!! My wife damn near whipped out the frying pan yesterday - she's got no sense of humor!!! And the DAMN postage on this baby is going to be outrageous!!! Sorry, guys - I'm keeping the hooker. I've just got to find a place for her to stay. I suppose I could put an extra cigar or two in there to replace her...

Stay tuned!!!

Okay - I went through this bad boy - there are some VERY nice sticks in there (Devil - if you think I had a dilemma about the Sublime, there's the little issue of a Trinidad Fundadore in this pass - BASTID!!!) Oh, well....

Anyways, here's my puts/takes

Takes:

CAO MX2 - currently one of my favs!
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8- Maddie - I LOVE these
Monte Delacroix - one of my fav sittin' on the back porch smokes
Monte #2 ISOM
AF Don Carlos Torpedo - 'cause I just heard some reviews and I'm intrigued.
Cohiba XV Torpedo - another fav

Puts:

Gurkha/Hanostia Ancient Warrior - try this baby, it's NICE
CAO Original Black Label Lonsdale - these are VERY NICE too - (4 yrs old) :)
Gurkha Grand Master "Dos Capas" - Barber Pole - I still have a few left!
Monte Edmundo ISOM
Partagas Red Label Churchill (Maduro)
Zino Platinum Scepter

And a Bolivar for the host!!!

I also put all the supplies in a Don Lino Cigar box to keep them together, threw in a handful of cigar ziplocs and a marker...

Thanks for letting me play. I'll get this out the door this morning!

DC#: 0103 8555 7494 4813 1462

Styx - went out this AM with $300 in insurance. I'm hoping you get it by Monday!

Thanks for letting me play!!!

holy Shnazola! Great play, thanks for joining in on the fun!

Chicago here it comes!

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Mar 26 2005, 01:23 AM']holy Shnazola! Great play, thanks for joining in on the fun!

Chicago here it comes!
[snapback]174960[/snapback]​
[/quote]
EASY BIG BOY, it's coming my way first and there is not much info as to where the hell it is either.

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0103 8555 7494 4813 1462

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on March 25, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

WTF ???
I wanted to be slobbering on a box of someone elses cigars when I came home tonight...... :angry:

Hope it shows tomorrow.

It should show tomorrow - I mailed several other packages at the same time, including another box pass, and they hit today. That damn post office!!!! I truly believe they know we're pee-pee dancing and they just gotta screw it up! :laugh:

That damn click and ship mailing label only shows delivery once it's been dropped off - not anything in between. It's free, but it sucks!!! I've got the insurance label in my car in case something happens. I'll keep monitoring the situation...

What a day!!! And it's just my luck. First full day of sun shine and a high temp of about 70 and I'm sitting at home passing my 4th ^%$#$&*%&$$&* kidney stone of the new year already.

Not only did a box from the other side of the world show up but the pass did too.

Good thing I'm home or they would have taken them both back to the post office. I'll go tear this thing open and see what kind of damage I can do and try to get it back to the post office tomorrow by lunch time. I'll rinig in with my P&T's in a little bit.

Well, I opened up the box and the hooker jumped out and said "ggiese has a small pecker!!!! Give my 12 inches and make me bleed!!!!!! Yea, you know the rest. Needless to say, the biotch is headed to Florida tomorrow with a fat lip and a black eye, but she still smells good....LOL!!

Changed the box out too. It seemed a little damp (ggiese's pee-pee dance I'm sure) and the coners were all caved in.

Here is the damage report:

Takes

A.Fuenre "Anejo #49"
Zino "Platinum Chubby"
LGC "Serie R Limitada Maddie 2003"
Gurkha "Dos Capas"
CAO Anaconda

Puts

Opus X Chateau "D" Reservea Double Corona
Perdomo "Edicion de Silvo" Robusto
Vegas Robaina "Don Alejandro" ISOM 11/02
Romeo y Julieta "Exhibition #4" ISOM 07/03
Rocky Patel "Vintage 1990" Robusto
A.Fuente "8-5-8 Maddie"
Torano "Exodus 1959 Silver"

And of course a well aged ISOM in the host bag, to say "THANKS" for letting me play in your pass Bro!!!

She'll be on the first thing smokin in the morning headed for Ian.

DC# 03021790000001470589

Thank again Tone and it's good to have you back!!

THANK GOD!!! :D I paid her well to say that so the wife would know that it wasn't me!!! I get frying pans for no reason - you want me to have to deal with Hooker frying pans??? ;) That's when the HEAVY stuff comes out!!! :whistling:

Nice puts/takes - Styx... I think you should do an about-face and send that baby back this way!!! :D

ggiese said:
Okay - I went through this bad boy - there are some VERY nice sticks in there (Devil - if you think I had a dilemma about the Sublime, there's the little issue of a Trinidad Fundadore in this pass - BASTID!!!) Oh, well....

Anyways, here's my puts/takes

Takes:

CAO MX2 - currently one of my favs!
AF Flor Fina 8-5-8- Maddie - I LOVE these
Monte Delacroix - one of my fav sittin' on the back porch smokes
Monte #2 ISOM
AF Don Carlos Torpedo - 'cause I just heard some reviews and I'm intrigued.
Cohiba XV Torpedo - another fav

Puts:

Gurkha/Hanostia Ancient Warrior - try this baby, it's NICE
CAO Original Black Label Lonsdale - these are VERY NICE too - (4 yrs old) :)
Gurkha Grand Master "Dos Capas" - Barber Pole - I still have a few left!
Monte Edmundo ISOM
Partagas Red Label Churchill (Maduro)
Zino Platinum Scepter

And a Bolivar for the host!!!

I also put all the supplies in a Don Lino Cigar box to keep them together, threw in a handful of cigar ziplocs and a marker...

Thanks for letting me play. I'll get this out the door this morning!

DC#: 0103 8555 7494 4813 1462
[snapback]174795[/snapback]​

Nice plays, George! Just smoked a Dos Capas on the course Sunday. Very nice smoke. How do you like the Edmundos?

Gregor

gregor22 said:
Nice plays, George! Just smoked a Dos Capas on the course Sunday. Very nice smoke. How do you like the Edmundos?

Gregor
[snapback]175670[/snapback]​

IMO, the Edmundo was a bit overhyped, but was very nice. I liked it a bit better than the Mag 46, and about the same as the RASS. I think it's a bit too young yet - should smoke very nice with a year or so on it!!!!

gregor22 said:
STYX&STONED said:
Gurkha "Dos Capas"
CAO Anaconda

[snapback]175609[/snapback]​

Looks like the hooker isn't the only one who likes big things. :p

Gregor
[snapback]175672[/snapback]​
pffft! don't forget the LGC Serie R Limitada 2003 Maduro...

a friggin' horse would be happy to be hung with something of that size. :0
:laugh:

nice P's & T's, by the way, STYX&STONED! :thumbs:

Holy ****, thoe are some kick ass puts brotha. Thanks for playing, and thanks for chaning out the box and everything

:thumbs:

Now Ian, when you get this, let the hooker get a tan wouldjya? It's only in the 50's here, so when she gets here, I want her lookin good.

What do you mean what am I going to tell the wife? I'll tell her what I always tell her.... What hooker?

:whistling:

Takes:

AF Flora Fina 8-5-8
Padron 3000
AF Chateau Fuente
CAO Gold Robusto
Opus X Chateau "D" Reservea Double Corona

Puts:

La Aurora Preferido Sapphire
CAO Brazilia GOL!
Trinidad Robusto Maduro
Cuesta Rey Pyramid #9 Maduro