• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The wife's "Humidor"...

Nice rack Paul ! Hum I meant nice shoes... Damn I meant good job brother. I'm redoing the walk in these days (and the bathroom besides it lol) and this could do the trick I'll show this to my 'north country' gf and see what she says about the set up.

Good job on getting your wife a nice humi. Lol

So did she take over your closet for all of her clothes? :laugh: My wife has more than half of the bedroom closet, all of the guest bedroom closet and more than half of the closet in the "office".  Not to mention the tupperware containers in the attic and all of the storage under the bed.  I know you lost some of your space.  I think there should be an electronic tag on things in the house to tell you how long it's been since they were used.  After 2 years of non-use.....shit can! :thumbs:

Edit for spelling

We are really good at donating unused stuff. Yes she has 99% of that closet!

Steve try this: Flip all your hangers the opposite direction and when you wear it put it back the normal way. What ever hasn't flipped this time next year you donate. 

Paul

Your wife is one lucky woman!  That set-up is awesome -- so incredibly organized!  I'm inspired to set up something similar in my closet now.  And oh my gosh, can you please please PLEASE ask your wife where she got those ADORABLE pink satin pumps (middle, fifth shelf from the top) and the black and white ones right below them?  Thaaaaaanks.  

Not from the North Country Fair, eh Yessi?

Doc

Yesi said:
Your wife is one lucky woman!  That set-up is awesome -- so incredibly organized!  I'm inspired to set up something similar in my closet now.  And oh my gosh, can you please please PLEASE ask your wife where she got those ADORABLE pink satin pumps (middle, fifth shelf from the top) and the black and white ones right below them?  Thaaaaaanks.  
Hahaha, Yesi!  If there was a like option for posts I would've hit it for this one.  Your question about the pink satin pumps made me chuckle.  I'm sure if my wife saw that picture she'd be asking the same thing!  LOL, i mean uh... Laughing Out Loud. :laugh:

bluue13 said:
Hahaha, Yesi!  If there was a like option for posts I would've hit it for this one.  Your question about the pink satin pumps made me chuckle.  I'm sure if my wife saw that picture she'd be asking the same thing!  LOL, i mean uh... Laughing Out Loud. :laugh:
Never thought I'd see this on CP!! hahahaah

Yesi said:
I will touch base with her in the morning and let you know!

Yesi said:

Yesi both pairs of shoes came from Kohls the pink ones are Candies and the black and white ones are Lauren Conrad. She says they were purchased awhile ago and may not be around anymore. Happy shopping.

Paul