• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The worst day ever

AngryFishH

Official Big Fish
Those of you that know me and have been to my little place in the country know I have a wolf and a Siberian husky that live with my wife and I. Yesterday, Dakota, my wolf was diagnosed with a tumor on his spinal cord and has lost the use of his back legs. He is 14 years old. Tomorrow morning we are bringing him back from the animal hospital for one last day with the family and Friday we will put him down for his eternal rest. I have had many pets over the course of my life but none have touched our hearts and become a part of our extended family like he has. On Friday, my best friend leaves me forever.

At roughly 9PM EST on Saturday some friends and family across the area are going to join me in one last smoke in remembrance. If any of you who knew him (or even those that didn't) want to remotely join us it would mean a lot.

Howard

My thoughts are with you and your family. I had to put down Cain, one of my Rottweilers, just about two years ago due to cancer. He was only 8. It's the hardest thing to do, but know that your friend is in peace and pain-free. I will smoke one for Dakota.

Hang in there,

Jeff

Will probably be a little later than 9, but I'll be smoking one with you guys.

Sorry to hear this. I'll light one up in his honor.

Sorry to hear that Howard. I had to put my female pit down this year due to cancer. I feel your pain. I'll pray for you and your family.

Brian

I had to do the same thing for the same reason for my golden retriever Willie 17 years ago. I still think about him and miss him. I can't light one up saturday, but I can tonight. Here's to Dakota and Willie meeting up across that bridge.

Ah man, really sorry to hear the sad news. I'll definitely fire up a smoke Saturday evening with ya!

That's really awesome that you were able to love an animal such as a wolf. Remember all of the good times you have had with him and find peace in knowing that you gave him a wonderful life and loved him.

I'm so sorry you have to put him down Howard.

I hope Dakota rests in peace.

Prayers to you, your wife, and your husky. Make sure he's okay too...he's goign to be missing his friend, as you are.

I'm sorry to hear the bad news, Howard. Losing a pet that you love is tough. I'll try to light one up on Saturday night in his honor.

Sorry to hear the bad news Howard, I'll definitely light one on Saturday night for your old friend.

Sorry about the bad news, I will put one to flame in his honor.

Damn Howard,
I remember talking to you a couple of times on how you liked to sit out and look at the mountains, smoking a cigar with your trusted companions.

Sorry to hear about this. My dog Bogie will be fourteen this March. It' always in the back of my mind that our time grows shorter.

Very sorry to hear this Howard, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I have an 11 year old dog and can see things changing. I cherish my time with him because I know they won't last forever. I hope his passing is painless and you cherish your memories of you good companion.

It' tough to lose a family member, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sorry to hear, Howard. That is definitely a tough thing to do. Every time I think of getting another dog, that is the first thing that comes to mind for me.

Peace.