• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The X-Bomb Hits It's Target!

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
Make the usual trek to the post office and I walk in, head to my box and....

bomb.jpg

Everyone hits the deck! I'm standing there practically nekkid because of what Jonesy has sent!

Thanks bro, you make a great addition to CP. Retaliation is mine.... :whistling:

Make the usual trek to the post office and I walk in, head to my box and....

bomb.jpg

Everyone hits the deck! I'm standing there practically nekkid because of what Jonesy has sent!

Thanks bro, you make a great addition to CP. Retaliation is mine.... :whistling:

Well played, Jonesy!

-Vinny

Nice job Brian

Good launch, good target!

Nice one Jonesy..........What no Dunkin Donuts?????

:laugh:

Way to play!

Donuts? Somebody got donuts? :0

Yes! Opus did. :p
One dozen Dunkin Donuts................................................................... $7.50
Overnight ship to Las Vegas from Virginia to keep em fresh................... Don't even ask
Picturing OXM's Face covered with powdered sugar & glazed over eyes... Priceless

One dozen Dunkin Donuts................................................................... $7.50
Overnight ship to Las Vegas from Virginia to keep em fresh................... Don't even ask
Picturing OXM's Face covered with powdered sugar & glazed over eyes... Priceless

Yeah and it took days to recover...when you least expect it... :whistling:

You too, you think it's funny? You're coordinates are in sight...when you least expect it.... :whistling:

If I'd have known that, I'd of thrown a few donuts in too!! :laugh: