• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

theme songs

Double D

alphabetically challenged
I was sitting out in my smoking room today. Smoking a vintage 1990 listening to Rodney Atkins new album when the song if your going through hell keep on going came on. It got me to thinking if I had a theme song that would be it. Anyone else have a song that strikes them like that if so what is it?

I have always kind of thought of Steve Millers "The Joker" as my "theme" song.

Also Sprach Zarathustra

I don't really want a theme song so much as I want everyone to yell "John!" whenever I enter a room for the first time just like for Norm on Cheers.

Well my theme song I think really is Sweet Melissa...however when I'm feelin like a naughty girl...I can be heard karoaking "Naughty Naughty" by John Parr...so when I'm feelin a little "randy", that's me :laugh:

Melly

"One Shot" O.A.R.

That or "America, F*** Yeah!!" from Team America. :laugh:

This may sound gay, but:
Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gee's. I would get my strut on and have my back-up band from the movie "I'm gonna get you, sucka!" follow me around. Elevators, movie theaters and sports cars would be difficult to navigate though.

When last I thought along the lines of a theme, it was Beach Boys Good Vibrations.

"Back Door Man", Willie Dixon version.

Doc.

I would have to say "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed, although if you asked my wife, she would probably tell you "Asshole" by Dennis Leary.... :laugh:.

Very tough call for me. But as I look back, recollect and go over these full sleeves/tatts, and ink elsewhere, that serve as a roadmap of the roads I've traveled...

"Story of My Life" - Social D.

tied w/

"Cold Feelings" and "I Was Wrong" - Social D. as well.

Talking Heads- "Burning Down the House" :laugh:

Very tough call for me. But as I look back, recollect and go over these full sleeves/tatts, and ink elsewhere, that serve as a roadmap of the roads I've traveled...

"Story of My Life" - Social D.

tied w/

"Cold Feelings" and "I Was Wrong" - Social D. as well.

Cold Feelings is my favourite song in the world off my favourite album.

my theme song would have to be "King of Fools" by Social Distortion