• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Then Last Cigar You Will Ever Smoke

JBL11183

Lurker
You have been exiled to a remote corner of the world and every month you will have your essential supplies air dropped to you ( think the Dharma Initiative from Lost). As part of your monthly supplies you get to pick one box of cigars. You only get one chance to pick your smokes and these will be the only smokes you get for the rest of your life. What will you choose? You can pick ANYTHING, no restrictions on price or availablity...Cuban or non-cuba, it could be Philly Blunts or Cohiba Gran Reservas, but you only get to choose one to smoke For-Ev-Er... What will it be and why?

Mine would be Padron 1926 #9 Maduro. I love everything about the cigar. Considering I will be smoking this for the rest of my life I want something consistent and the 26 maduro is one of the most consistently amazing smokes I've ever had. Always has a perfect draw, very rarely if ever goes out or needs a touch up and IMHO is one of the best smokes out there

I'm really interested to see what your "last smoke" would be!
-Jonathan

Good choice with the Number Nine Maddie. It is one of my special occasion sticks. I have never tried the Bolivar, but I will take your word on it.

Something every day for the rest of my life? I think I would have to go with the Padron 3000 or 5000 Maduro. Awesome every time. Never let's me down.

One box a month......2003 Cohiba Reserva Seleccion!

To tell you the truth, I've been smoking close to a box a month of the San Cristobal Fabuloso ever since they first came out, and not once has that cigar disappointed me.  That'd do just fine!

I could switch my choice to the GOF Carlito Piramide, but they only come 10 to a box.  That'd never last me a month! Oh, hey, I know! Only one box per month?

Opus 22 CFCF.  :D

~Boar

Bolivar Gold Medals

Because time after time it is the creamiest, richest, and most flavorful cigar I have. 

First cigar that came to mind was the Padron Anniversary Imperiales Maduro.  That being said I think I'd go with one of those Fuente Cigars in a Bottle.  Sure I only have one cigar to smoke but I also have some booze!

At first I chose the Hoyo Epicure Especial LE 2004, then I thought about why... I realized that these might not be as good in 20, 30 or 40 years as they are now... So... I decided on a box of 1990 Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1. They are made with the old cuban tobacco, they are the perfect size, they are amazing now, and they certainly will get better and better with age...

Good thread...

CigSid said:
At first I chose the Hoyo Epicure Especial LE 2004, then I thought about why... I realized that these might not be as good in 20, 30 or 40 years as they are now... So... I decided on a box of 1990 Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1. They are made with the old cuban tobacco, they are the perfect size, they are amazing now, and they certainly will get better and better with age...

Good thread...

There you go again with your analytical calculations.  :whistling:

Bsneed51 said:
Fuente Fuente Opus X
Same!

good question, interesting scenario...except I am not getting up all the time and entering in a code!

If the Genie could conjure up a box a month of Davidoff Doms each month that is all I would ever need.  I only have one and am saving it for last, at least if that can be predicted.

A box of  a box of 1990 Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1...cause Bill said so... :D 

madurotrout said:
Good choice with the Number Nine Maddie. It is one of my special occasion sticks. I have never tried the Bolivar, but I will take your word on it.
Something every day for the rest of my life? I think I would have to go with the Padron 3000 or 5000 Maduro. Awesome every time. Never let's me down.

The Padron 3000's and 5000's would be in the running a for me too especially if I had a budget!

Not A Nice Person said:
To tell you the truth, I've been smoking close to a box a month of the San Cristobal Fabuloso ever since they first came out, and not once has that cigar disappointed me.  That'd do just fine!

I could switch my choice to the GOF Carlito Piramide, but they only come 10 to a box.  That'd never last me a month! Oh, hey, I know! Only one box per month?

Opus 22 CFCF.  :D

~Boar
When I said a box a month I should have just put it as a months supply. Because I'd definitely consider Behike 52's and I'd need more than one box a month too haha

If you get only one box a month and they are paying for it why not go with the original cohiba behike. If not those probably a box of PL Magnificos.

Napa_Smokes said:
If you get only one box a month and they are paying for it why not go with the original cohiba behike. If not those probably a box of PL Magnificos.
Have you had one of those?  I had a chance a couple of years ago in London but the price was a bit steep 1,300.00 British Pounds each.  I just couldn't logically support paying that much to start a small controlled fire at the end of a cigar although I would have loved to do it.