• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Then Last Cigar You Will Ever Smoke

bfreebern said:
PSD4, hands down.

This a tough question with many good answers. The PSD4 has satisfied me every time for many years....

A Cohiba siglo VI from 08. Hands down was one of the best smokes I've ever had, lit up a handful of tubos from then from. 2009-10 and they were fantastic each time!

Probably a Padron Panatella nat. If they existed.  But they don't.  But, it's my fantasy, so fooker off.  :)

I have smoked a lot of the maduro PP, but recently bought a 5 of natural, and I think I actually prefer it better.  Still all the "Padron", but just a little smoother to my palate.  It is never an inconsistent cigar, and being that I'm on an island with probably little to eat (unless Dharma is going to be airdropping me some steak every week), I don't think I'd want a smoke that is going to kick my ass on an empty stomach and low blood sugar levels.  This cigar fits the bill for me.  Also, I've never tasted the apple of any of those high-end cigars you all have listed! :p

Just thinking logically.  

It's a toss up between:

Edmundo Dante Conde 109 (First Roll)
Bolivar RE No. 2 Germany
Cohiba Lancero mid 90's

Never mind!

Hands down 98 SLR Lonnies from 50 cab!

CigSid said:
At first I chose the Hoyo Epicure Especial LE 2004, then I thought about why... I realized that these might not be as good in 20, 30 or 40 years as they are now... 

....I'd risk it... :p   Those Hoyo's are unbelievably good, I'll take Hoyo Epicure Especial LE 2004 for the win, Alex...... :laugh:

BlindedByScience said:

At first I chose the Hoyo Epicure Especial LE 2004, then I thought about why... I realized that these might not be as good in 20, 30 or 40 years as they are now... 

....I'd risk it... :p   Those Hoyo's are unbelievably good, I'll take Hoyo Epicure Especial LE 2004 for the win, Alex...... :laugh:

I believe you are correct, and I will smoke one tonight just to make sure ;)

CigSid said:
At first I chose the Hoyo Epicure Especial LE 2004, then I thought about why... I realized that these might not be as good in 20, 30 or 40 years as they are now... So... I decided on a box of 1990 Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1. They are made with the old cuban tobacco, they are the perfect size, they are amazing now, and they certainly will get better and better with age...

Good thread...
I just realized...I think I have a couple of those "Hoyo Epicure Especial LE 2004" left from a fiver. I did not know that they were held in such high regard. I do remember that the few I smoked tasted totally free of any ammonia of tannins with a nice, maybe meaty, profile. In a word, fantastic. I need to do some digging!

Excluding aged or HTF cigars, which makes this a very difficult question, if I was to pick a regular production stick, it would be the HU Mag 46 I think. That or maybe a Fundadore.

thechenman said:
H. Upmann Sir Winnies.  
Sadly, I was sold 5 of these, from a trusted member, and EVERY one was plugged!  I tried everything and couldn't do anything with them.  So, I doubt I'd ever buy them again.  They may be awesome but the five I had drove me away.

Floyd T.

Awesome answers.... I have a friend actually my friends father..and he voluntarily smokes(and chews) Macanudo Cafe Prince of Whales.. This guy goes through about a box a day no lie. He lights them but mostly just chews the hell out of them and then throws them in his fireplace. It's like how a cigarette smoker smokes a pack a day of Marlboro reds. He said he likes the size and the flavor. I might add that he is the wealthiest person I know personally..so it's not like price matters and he loves all things expensive... He lives in a famous estate in jersey.. Has a few jets.. Every car known to man. We all had this conversation over the holidays and his sons couldn't decide...they were going more towards the original behike..mostly because they are really expensive and they are really rich.. But pops said there wasn't even a second thought...he would take his macs over and opus..cohiba..el and re..

The older I get, the more I tend toward smaller cigars. Also, I'm sure not planning as many years down the road as some of the younger smokers. So I'm thinking the cigar I would put away for my deathbed is a Cohiba Panatella.