• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

They walk among us...

junkman_56

cigar smokin' caver
I walked into a Blimbie's with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for a sandwich. I handed it to the girl and she looked over at a little chalkboard that said "buy one-get one free".
"They're already buy-one-get-one-free", she said, "so I guess they're both free". She handed me my free sandwiches and I walked out the door.
They walk among us and many work retail.
====================

A friend of mine bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: "Free to good home. You want it, you take it."
For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. My friend decided that people were too untrusting of this deal.
It looked too good to be true, so he changed the sign to read: "Fridge for sale $50." The next day someone stole it.
They walk among us.
====================

One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when one of them shouted, "Look at that dead bird!"
Someone looked up at the sky and said,"Where?"
They Walk among us!
====================

While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning.
She asked, "Does the sun rise in the north?" When my brother explained that the sun rises in the east, and has for sometime,
she shook her head and said, "Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff."
They Walk Among Us!!
====================

I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open.
I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?" Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific."
They Walk Among Us!
====================

My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the shore.
She drove down in a convertible, but "didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving."
They Walk Among Us!
====================

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk.
They Walk Among Us!
====================

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases.
The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.
They Walk Among Us!
====================

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached to an earring by a chain. My friend said, "Wouldn't the chain rip out every time she turned her head?"
I explained that a person's nose and ear remain the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned.
They Walk Among Us!
====================

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up.
She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?"
They Walk among Us!
====================

While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6.
He thought about it for some time before responding. "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces." Yep,
They Walk Among Us!
====================

They walk among us, AND they reproduce

Please feel free to add any of your own

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases.
The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.
They Walk Among Us!
:lol:

2375571206_10199eaeba.jpg

This man is at the airline counter attempting to pay for his ticket with his credit card. The young lady hands him his card back stating she is unable to verify his identity because the card isn't signed on the back.

The guy whips out his pen and quickly signs the card and hands it back and the girl completes the transaction.

He has to ask how his signing the card verified his identity? To which the girl smirked, shook her head up and down and said "Exactly..that's why we check!"

They walk among us....

I was at the checkout of a K-Mart. The clerk rang up $46.64 as the charge. I gave her a fifty dollar bill. She gave me back $46.64. I gave it back to her and told her that she had made a mistake in MY favor and gave her the money back. She became indignant and informed me she was educated and knew what she was doing, and returned the money again. I gave her the money back again...same scenario! I departed the store with the $46.64.

...............They Walk Among Us

====================
They walk among us, AND they reproduce

AND they VOTE!!! :0

I'm a mortgage banker and regularly have this scenario, this was just Tuesday's example: Couple wants to refinance their home cause they can't afford the payments on the newly adjusted rate. They owe $390,000 on a first & 2nd. The house has been appraised for $330,000 in a declining Californina market. So I tell them I cannot make a loan for more than the home is worth. They ask me to appraise the home for $400,000 because "that's what they would sell if for." Sad thing is they will probably have to sell it soon AND for sub $330K!

Somehow I don't think that Worm know any of those folks... ???

You don't think he traveled from Germany for the demonstration? :sign:

no

Carl, I think you missed the point of smelly's post. He was just linking to a post that Wurm made regarding stupid people.

Then again, maybe I'm the one that's missing something... :laugh:

Yeah, probably may bad. It was a crazy day at work yesterday.

From a friend on a caving board:

Just after high school I worked in a photo-copy store.
One day during a thunderstorm the power had gone out and a guy came running in saying "I just need one copy and I'm in a hurry."
"Sorry," I said, "the power is out in the whole building and I don't know when it will come back on"
"But I just need ONE copy!"
I explained that the copiers need power to work.
"You're telling me I can't get just ONE copy?!!!"
"Not until the power comes back on"
"Not even ONE?!"
After a few more rounds of this he gave me a dirty look and stormed out of the place. I don't think he believed me.

Ah, retail.