• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thievery at Christmas

Blair,

The crawling stuff is pretty funny. When we lived in El Paso, just before I left the military, we had this place that had a very long hallway. My kid used to crawl down that hallway at the speed of a drag racer. The speed was amazing! Then in the kitchen he used to crawl around on the floor, but had to have these tuna cans under his hands, after he found them by mistake one day. He would just push the cans around as he crawled, really weird.

Later when he was getting potty trained, he took a crap in the front yard. He thought it was okay because he used to see our dog [a Golden Retriever] crapping in the back yard. The neighbors saw him do it too! This is great blackmail to threaten with telling his future wife, when he eventually marries. Better if one can get it on a camcorder! :D

We got a million stories for blackmail, some on tape! :sign:

Regards,

FA

that sucks.

nice to see the christmas spirit tho.

i think you need to build a lookout tower at the lot, and have some snipers :D

thejollyco said:
i think you need to build a lookout tower at the lot, and have some snipers :D
Or some guys who throw knives at a long distance and can hit these thieves in their necks! :D

Thanks,

4A

Don't let it get you down FA, I'll share a short story of my own: 2 xmas` ago, we bought those (now popular) 8ft tall self inflating santa's for the yard- you know the ones that are tethered down and have lights in them, and they inflate when you plug 'em in... anyway- we had 2 of them a Santa and Snowman. They were in our front yard along with all our other xmas decorations... on the timer- so they only turned on at dusk.

We woke up one morning, and my then 7 year old daughter (who checked on them everymorning), came to me while I was drinking a cup of coffee and asked why I moved the santa & snowman? I said WHAT? went and checked- someone had stolen them right from in front of my house during the night. :sneaky: :angry: :angry: :sneaky: :lookup: :lookup:

I removed my wooden cutouts, left the lights on- and didn't decorate again until this year. Who in the world steals christmas yard ornaments from kids!? That really hurt that years christmas spirit.

Good luck with the rest of the Holiday :thumbs:

Toaster that is just an unbelievable story. Stealing ornaments? What kind of sicko would do that? Breaking in a car I can understand, but stealiing Christmas ornaments off of a family's lawn. :angry:

Kinda makes one want construct a duck blind and just lay low for 'em to come back! Happy huntin'. ;)

Well, have a merry Christmas up there in Arlington, and watch out for those Oklahomans, they tend to sneak across the Red River this time of year. :D

Regards,

4A

A friend of mine has Homer Simpson Santa in the front of his house. One night while drinking we kidnapped it and held him for ransom!!! It was the only way to get him to meet us at the bar!!

Fast4Dr said:
A friend of mine has Homer Simpson Santa in the front of his house. One night while drinking we kidnapped it and held him for ransom!!! It was the only way to get him to meet us at the bar!!
I love it! :D

It was f'in hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!