• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Things you do while smokin

Looking at pictures of naked women on my computer.

Doc.

I always smoke outside. Most frequently I am on my own and will smoke either on the front porch of my farmhouse colonial, or sometimes on the patio in the backyard during the Spring, Summer and Fall. Winter is another animal entirely. Most of the time I opt for the front porch as I can hear the babbling (sometimes rushing if it has rained, or during the winter thaw) of the brook across the road in front of my home (great place to fish also...lots of brown trout). During these instances, my smoking is done at night after the kids are in bed, and I've gone on my daily 3 mile run. I'll usually bring the dogs out with me and sit down and relax with a good smoke while just letting my mind wander. On occassion I might bring out a portable DVD player and watch a movie, or take the opportunity to return telephone calls that I have neglected to return. On occasion my wife may come out and sit with me for awhile to talk about the kids, family, the weekend, work, vacation plans, etc. On these evenings I will usually smoke with a glass of water, or some type of soda, as I don't like to drink alcohol right after a run.

I also like smoking with the handful of friends I have who appreciate a good smoke. This is usually during parties or BBQs that we have at the house. We will sit out in the backyard dining table enjoying a fine smoke with either beer, scotch, bourbon, rum, tequila, red wine (cab, zin or pinot noir), or sometimes a combination or all of the above. We will talk cigars, sports, wine, beer, booze, women...basically any number of things. The sure things here are a fine protein loaded meal, a great smoke, and of course getting sloshed.

The other place I smoke is when playing golf at the club, whether playing on my own with friends, or other members. However, I never light up until the back 9. The funny thing is the back 9 is more difficult, but I always score better. Must be the cigar...

I smoke in my garage and watch TV shows (Spike TV, local news,local programming)and/or surf the 'Net. Every couple of weeks I will organize my smokes,check for beetles,mold, or just kind of take a mental inventory of them while smoking.

If I'm off duty that day I will take our littlest dog out for a walk in the park or up the street. She suffered a broken (elbow) when she was 1 years old and now has pins and wiring to hold it together. My wife likes to add 1 Vienna Sausage to her dog food and this cute,albeit, fattening habit of hers puts a layer of fat on the dog. Vet says to stop that habit or her weight will buckle her leg one day, soooooooooo since my wife keeeps doing it, I take her for longer and longer walks to check her weight gain. In actuality, she's stronger now and I end up with a good cigar, and a mind full of peaceful thoughts.

I read topics detailing what others do while smoking cigars.

I thought I was going to be an outcast by saying that I enjoy talking with my girl while I smoke because the conversations tend to be quite a bit more interesting and meaningful. She is an avid smoker hater, but she endures the torture of sitting with me while I enjoy myself. I guess that's what they call love

I am also an avid reader, right now I am revisiting the R.A. Salvatore Drizzt Series before the new book hits the shelves in October, some of you fantasy nuts might know about it, if you don't and love an author who can put you right in the drivers seat of action and fight sequences and have a mild interest in fantasy I HIGHLY recommend these books.

Meditation on the back porch is always done best with a good drink and a better smoke in hand. Anything ranging from whiskey to a Mojito, Jameson is a good choice also some Johnny Walker. These are my favorite times collecting my thoughts and contemplating life and all things important.

I'll sit down to smoke and ponder what I can do to make my society better, and examine the social conflicts going on in today's jet-set America; and once in a while, if I'm feelin' randy, I just might shove a sweaty hand down my pants and think of all the things I missed out on life.

Most times I'll just sit and watch the smoke. The whole idea is to relax and veg out. :angry:

Sometimes my Wife and I will sit in the backyard and just talk while I smoke a cigar. Other times I will sit on the patio and surf the internet with a drink while smoking ......... its a much different experience than a cigarette smoker has.

Today, I'm going to play golf with my brother.
This is the 'other' thing I do when I smoke cigars,
besides sitting outside of my garage and reading.
(as explained in a previous post)

Chemyst :cool:

I usually go outside and watch my boys play/fight with each other and I'll throw a football around with the oldest one from time to time. If dark, I sit out in my shed and watch whatever I can find on VHS in the house, lately I've been watching Hook.

I thought I was going to be an outcast by saying that I enjoy talking with my girl while I smoke because the conversations tend to be quite a bit more interesting and meaningful. She is an avid smoker hater, but she endures the torture of sitting with me while I enjoy myself. I guess that's what they call love
I am also an avid reader, right now I am revisiting the R.A. Salvatore Drizzt Series before the new book hits the shelves in October, some of you fantasy nuts might know about it, if you don't and love an author who can put you right in the drivers seat of action and fight sequences and have a mild interest in fantasy I HIGHLY recommend these books.

Meditation on the back porch is always done best with a good drink and a better smoke in hand. Anything ranging from whiskey to a Mojito, Jameson is a good choice also some Johnny Walker. These are my favorite times collecting my thoughts and contemplating life and all things important.
Doc's Axiom:
What a woman will tolerate before marriage will become intolerable after.

Doc.

I read whiskey magazines and drink an appropriately matched beverage. Nothing more, nothing less.

i play with my self, and any others that happen by

Take off my shoes and glasses and sit back and enjoy the weather.

Kick everyone else's ass at the pool table.

Enjoy a long walk in the woods.

Listen to music and yack with my best friend.

Just plain out enjoy myself.

I'll normally watch a movie, play some PSP, or do just simply relax and chill.

I'm with everybody else on thinking while smoking. My thought that occurs the most recently is how I'm going to equip my new basement for smoking indoors, to alleviate the smell/smoke build up when I'm done, so I don't have to run to the cigar lounge to enjoy a cigar.

I will be blowing blue smoke on my plant projects soon, the strong smoke will make them healthy :)

Being here in Iraq I'll wait for a night when we don't have anything going early the next day. I take my folding chair out around midnight and just sit there thinking of home, my wife, and my son who will be born any day now. Think about future career moves and bullshit with the guys out there smoking cigarettes. Nothing to special but it definitely offers a little bit of peace over here.