• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thinking of joining the Freemasons

I'll just leave this here....

Harmful or fatal if swallowed or inhaled. Do not drink antifreeze or solution. Ethylene glycol base. Avoid inhaling mist or hot vapors. If inhaled, remove to fresh air. Ethylene glycol causes birth defects in laboratory animals. Do not store in open or unlabeled containers. Wash thoroughly after handling. Solution is poisonous to animals. Keep out of reach of children. Antifreeze/coolant is poisonous. Clean up any leaks or spills immediately. Tighten the child resistant cap and store antifreeze away from children and animals.Acute Health Effects: From MSDS EMERGENCY OVERVIEW Clear, green liquid with a mild, sweet odor. Eye and upper respiratory irritant. May cause nausea, vomiting, headache, drowsiness, blurred vision, convulsions, coma or death if ingested or inhaled. U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Resources.

I've hear this thread mentioned, but was he 100% serious, or was he an epic troller? There's no way he actually used anti freeze... right?

Harmful or fatal if swallowed or inhaled. Do not drink antifreeze or solution. Ethylene glycol base. Avoid inhaling mist or hot vapors. If inhaled, remove to fresh air. Ethylene glycol causes birth defects in laboratory animals. Do not store in open or unlabeled containers. Wash thoroughly after handling. Solution is poisonous to animals. Keep out of reach of children. Antifreeze/coolant is poisonous. Clean up any leaks or spills immediately. Tighten the child resistant cap and store antifreeze away from children and animals.Acute Health Effects: From MSDS EMERGENCY OVERVIEW Clear, green liquid with a mild, sweet odor. Eye and upper respiratory irritant. May cause nausea, vomiting, headache, drowsiness, blurred vision, convulsions, coma or death if ingested or inhaled. U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Resources.

I've hear this thread mentioned, but was he 100% serious, or was he an epic troller? There's no way he actually used anti freeze... right?
Maybe the antifreeze got him. You don’t see him around, do ya? Kind of a shame cuz that thread was entertaining.

I think he was serious. There are quite a few people that think when something says it is safer to consume than something else that it has no side effects whatsoever...

I do not condone his post and also suggest you do not use any kind of antifreeze.

Now let them come out multiple studies saying antifreeze is safe to use in the humidor that is not funded by the antifreeze companies....not gonna happen

Until then....stick to the conventional methods that work and have proven to work.

Tbh I am super happy that you guys pointed out this thread time and also sad it stopped. Quite interesting to read. How do we not have a ‘remember when...’ thread yet, lol.

He was 100% serious. He was a strange dude.

Older, Lumberg?

In the spring of 1942, my father and all his high school buddies found themselves enlisting the morning after their high school graduation...mere pimply faced 17 and 18 year old kids.

And then in 1951, at the age of 26, with a young wife and his first born child a month old, dad returned to the Navy to serve in the Korean War conflict.

My father's experience is like that of many of the surviving vets of that generation, they experienced more than then most men of our generation could imagine. It might be a worthwhile thing for you to join one of the groups discussed, if nothing more then to hear the "old timers" stories of what defined their lives before the ripe old age of 30...

My dad enlisted the day after Pearl Harbor. He said the line stretched for three blocks in his small south Alabama home town. Some of the guys who tried to enlist were in their 60's. They were pissed when they were turned down and the sheriff's office had to step in for security. I believe they were cut from different cloth in that time.

Ok I must confess. In responding to this thread I was bored and just returning was looking through old threads seeing what I had missed. Being a pretty new Free Mason that popped out at me and with out looking at the dates I just put a little something on it and sent it out. Its funny how it started up a whole other convo that has people running back reading threads from LUMBERG lol. Oh and thanks on the info about bad form. Learn something everyday.

Ok I must confess. In responding to this thread I was bored and just returning was looking through old threads seeing what I had missed. Being a pretty new Free Mason that popped out at me and with out looking at the dates I just put a little something on it and sent it out. Its funny how it started up a whole other convo that has people running back reading threads from LUMBERG lol. Oh and thanks on the info about bad form. Learn something everyday.
What Lodge were your raised in?

I was in Dubai working for Gal on the Blackhawk helicopters. The heat takes yrs off of your body. I did 5 yrs. And just like that, I wanted to go home ( Forrest Gump)

I was in Dubai working for Gal on the Blackhawk helicopters. The heat takes yrs off of your body. I did 5 yrs. And just like that, I wanted to go home ( Forrest Gump)
I was in Abu Dhabi during January 2012 to work on construction bids for my former company and the weather was really nice, especially compared to the weather in DC! But air conditioned bus stops tells the story of August weather.