• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This could be the dumbest joke ever..

What does a fish say when it hits a wall?

damn.

What did Spock and Bones find in the Starship Enterprise's toilet?

The Captain's log.

What do women really want, a man with lots of money or a man with a big johnson?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm sure you're guessing. :)

Never choke in an Oklahoma Restaurant

Two men walk into a bar. While having a shot of whiskey, they talk about their moonshine operation. Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the men looks at her and says "Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. "Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue and shake her head no. The man walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her drawers & quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm & the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the man walks slowly back to the bar.

His partner says "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver', but I ain't never seed nobody do it."

Friendship is like wetting your pants.
Everyone else can see it,.....but only you can feel the true warmth it provides. Thanks to everyone for being the pee in my pants! :laugh:

How aboot:

An old sailor goes to a brothel, where he chooses his girl and begins. "How am I doing?" He asks. "Three knots," she replies. "Three knots? What's that mean?" "You're not hard, you're not in, and you're not getting your money back."

This one's kinda bad, but here it is anyway...

A man goes into the doctor's office to review the results of some tests that had been run a few days eariler. The doctor tells the man "I have some bad news, and some worse news. First of all, you have cancer." The man is shocked and says "What could be worse than that?!" The doctor replies, "Well, you also have Alzheimer's disease." The man says "That's terrible...

...but at least I don't have cancer!"

(ducking and covering)

Knock-knock jokes are really bad and this is one of the worst:

Knock-Knock

Who's there?

Orange

Orange who?

Orange you glad to see me?