• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This game will unlock in approximately 3 days and 0 hours

Fishin´ did you defrag your drive after the installation?

That worked wonders with the original FO3

That is of course if you have the PC version.

And this game uses the Gamebryo engine which kinda sucks so save often in different slots.

Fishin´ did you defrag your drive after the installation?

That worked wonders with the original FO3

That is of course if you have the PC version.

And this game uses the Gamebryo engine which kinda sucks so save often in different slots.

Nope Xbox360 read alot on some other sites that this is a common problem for 360 and PS3 owners hopefully they will send out a patch to stop it I have tried everything and its getting annoying :angry:

> 22 hours in

0 bugs or crashes.

I'm loving the hell out of it.

(PS3) I have had mine hard crash about 5 times, during various points. Usually while it's loading all the outside graphics, while I'm walking around the wasteland. Normally it just slows to a clippy crawl, but i stop moving for a few seconds, and everything catches back up and it's fine. Other than that I haven't had any of the other bugs and glitches like the exorcist guy, or the exclamation point gun thing or anything. All in all I can deal with it. Usually it only hard crashes after one of my 6 or 7 hour gaming sessions, but I guess that's my PS3 telling me to give it a rest!

This thread hurts my feelings. My xbox has RRODed 3 times now. I got it for free from a friend and fixed it twice. Now its just a paperweight. I plan to take it out and shoot it soon. For a bit of revenge.

I wanna play some Halo, Call of Duty. Im excited for Fable 3 and New Vegas sounds so awesome!

Off topic question.

How many of you guys install your games to the HD?

If they ever put out a patch to clean up some of the bugs, I'll be all over it. Considering its current state, I think I will wait.

The ps3 version has a ton of bugs. Slow down and crashes but that is just a couple of things. Last night I had Rex(one of my companions) was following me but was walking on air LOL. I also was in Red Rock trying to convince the Khans to break off with the legion. All of a sudden my gun starts to fire random shots. It would not be a constant fire but I never knew when it would happen. I thought maybe it was the controller so I switched it and the same thing. I tried to holster the weapon and as soon as it was holstered he would just pull it out again. I tried switching wepons no go. I tried to reload from a earlier save it still didn't do he trick.

The gun finally ended up hitting a Khan and all hell broke loose. I ended up having to totally power the ps3 down and restart it a real pain in the ass. The thing that get's me the most is don't they bother to test the game before it is released. Why would they release such a bug filled game and ruin thier reputation? I have lost respect for Bethesda after this.

5th crash with about 15 hours into the PC version with both updates applied.

Laptop Specs:
Core2Quad i7
6GB DDR3 RAM
1GB nVidia GT 320M

Grr. :angry:

Finished it yesterday :D

What a great game,didn't do all the side quest but it was a lot of fun.
The ending is awesome,depending on your path you chose during the game.

Who did you side with towards the end, Jepe?

I helped Mr.house .
I played as a bad character,I dont have the patience too help all the time so I killed everyone who stand in my way,that was fun.
:whistling:

The only downfall to this game is that you cant continue
to play after you finished the game.
Whats the point of a "free world" game if you cant continue to explore...

Thats why I'm level 30 and haven't even found Benny yet.

I took the explorer perk and am working my way from the outside in.

90 hours played so far.

I'm about 35 hours in, playing on PC. I've only had 2 crashes and only 1 in game bug. Seems pretty solid to me.

I just finished clearing out vault 34 the other night. There's a lot of goodies in there...

I jumped straight into this as my first actual Fallout game that I own. I played the original one on a friend's computer and watched him with Fallout 2 on the Xbox 360. Well, I think it was FO 2. So today I picked it up for my PS3 and can't wait to try it out. But I am severally handicapped in this whole game so it will be interesting for me to play. :D