• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This guy needs some help.

This guy is an idiot scammer.

I click the site then two seconds later, I hit refresh and there are suddenly over 5000 additional hits in the last two seconds.

She oughta tell him she'll agree to his "menage a trois" so long as the third person is a guy.

I'll be he really wants the trio his way. He is padding the shit out of the hit counter.

Hey Nullsmurf, we could write something up to get him to 2 mil a little faster. That would really mess him up, wouldn't it? His girlfriend wouldn't believe that he got 1.2 mil hits overnight :D

Hey Nullsmurf, we could write something up to get him to 2 mil a little faster. That would really mess him up, wouldn't it? His girlfriend wouldn't believe that he got 1.2 mil hits overnight :D

I wonder if he gets GROUP sex if we put him over 4Mil? :thumbs: :thumbs:

This has gone up 1.3 million since I looked this afternoon.

I never really understood the point of a threesome. I have never been involved with one, so I cant speak from experience, but it just seems very awkward. I dont know about everyone else here, but I only have one penis. Ill take quality over quanity any day.

I never really understood the point of a threesome. I have never been involved with one, so I cant speak from experience, but it just seems very awkward. I dont know about everyone else here, but I only have one penis. Ill take quality over quanity any day.

It's all about the bragging afterwards, sheesh!

I never really understood the point of a threesome.

This makes no sense.

I have never been involved with one, so I cant speak from experience, but it just seems very awkward.

Now it makes a little (very little) sense.

I dont know about everyone else here, but I only have one penis.

There's your problem.

Ill take quality over quanity any day.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

It's pretty awesome...

So how many guys have you been with at once buddy?

So how many guys have you been with at once buddy?

Just b/c the girls had strapons and going at it with each other, doesn't qualify them as guys.

Join the Navy, see the world. When you get to Hong Kong, ask the mama-san for an oil sandwich. Cost in 1975 was about $500, but WELL worth it!