• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is for you Doc and Tall Paul!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
gallery_4827_192_45080.jpg
  Monday Night Football Baby!!!

Lol! Am I allowed to talk about a Carolina fan shitting in Paul's mouth while he sleeps here.

jfields said:
Lol! Am I allowed to talk about a Carolina fan shitting in Paul's mouth while he sleeps here.

Are we going to do this entire convo over again... FB wasn't good enough!  :laugh:

Brian I hope you enjoy the game! I sure did last Sunday watching the Pats put up 55!!!!

943712_630971603622159_681228014_n.jpg

Something tells me you will have warmer weather then we did Sunday night...

He deleted my comment Paul. Had to make sure mommy didn't see it. :))

Yea, my Mom wanted to know "Why would anyone say something about someone shitting in someone else's mouth?. I told her that she'd just have to know the guys doing the talking....

:laugh:

BTW, I'm not sure it will be a whole lot warmer Paul. It's been getting into the 30's here at night so it might be a little chilly. I just hope the Pats don't put up 55 points again!

Such neanderthals.  

I can't wait for MNF and the show Cam Newton puts on after gaining a yard or two on every play. It must make a Panther's fan proud....

cam-newton-superman-celebration_zpscbfeebe1.jpg

Cam_zpsdce5d189.jpg

ironpeddler said:
Such neanderthals.  

I can't wait for MNF and the show Cam Newton puts on after gaining a yard or two on every play. It must make a Panther's fan proud....

Cam_zpsdce5d189.jpg
....and what was the final score of the Giants/Panthers game Gary?

Jonesy said:

Such neanderthals.  

Cam_zpsdce5d189.jpg

Doesn't matter, your starting QB is a douche.  ;)

ironpeddler said:

Such neanderthals.  

Cam_zpsdce5d189.jpg

Doesn't matter, your starting QB is a douche.  ;)

And there you have it folks...QB a douche?...then you just suck.

Well said Gary!