• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is me:

Azon

Im from Sweden. I am new to the fine world of cigars. I have smoked for about 6 months now. Only premiumsticks. I have tryed Zino Mountcadet No:1, 6, 7, 8, Griffins Classic Robusto, Avo Intermezzo (my favourite so far :), Private Stock no:7, 11, Punch Coronation AT. As you can see i never tryed a ISOM stick exept the Punch of course, but this one is machine made so i dont count that in as much as a handmade. Im going to invest in a humidor asoon as i get my paycheck from work. :D Always the same every month. At the end of it the money isnt there for the stuff you really like to buy. BUT this month im going to get me a huumi!! Thatway i could buy alot of sticks at the same time instead of planing my smokes.
First thing to go in is a sampler pack of GOOD ISOM´s. And then a couple of the rest of the cigar world. I have not yet figured out which island thats the best. But hey, the hole point of this thing is to explore and find new smokes isnt?!!

PS.

Tonight im going to try out the Davidoff Speciel "R" :D with a nice rum.
I hope this will be good as i never tryed a Davidoff before.

DS.

Thanks for the intro Azon. So are Habanas expensive in Sweden? I met a guy from Germany and he quoted me some amazing prices. Just curious :)

Welcome,

You'll find a great bunch of people here. See if you can do as many posts in two months as SD_Stack.

Good luck!!

WELCOME AND ENJOY!!! THESE GUYS ARE NUTS BUT THEY COLLECTIVELY KNOW THERE ****!!!

Howdy Azon and welcome to CP...... :D

As you can tell by my Avatar, I do enjoy AVOs. I have a box of the Avo Intermezzos right now and a box of the Signature Double Coronas. Both of em' are outstanding ceegars. I also have a bunch of singles from the other lines which are great too. :thumbs:

If you do get a chance, you have to try the 22 or at least the 77..... :p

lucasbuck said:
Thanks for the intro Azon. So are Habanas expensive in Sweden? I met a guy from Germany and he quoted me some amazing prices. Just curious :)
I dont think its more expensive then any where else, a Cohiba Esplendidos goes for 36$, Siglo II 15$, Romeo y Julieta Churchills AT 21$.

Just exampels of course....

Why i dont tryed any ISOM is rather that i got this advice that its better to start with for en example Dom. sticks.

Stupid? Or is wise to start "slow" with Dom. and Hond. sticks?

Azon said:
lucasbuck said:
I dont think its more expensive then any where else, a Cohiba Esplendidos goes for 36$, Siglo II 15$, Romeo y Julieta Churchills AT 21$.

Why i dont tryed any ISOM is rather that i got this advice that its better to start with for en example Dom. sticks.

I can understand the advice you were given. Speaking as a new cigar smoker myself I tried some of the more powerful smokes a little too early and was a bit put off. Your tastes develop over time and I don't think it's a bad idea to start with the milder Dom, Hon. etc before trying some of the more potent Nic. and Cubans. Plus you'll just appreciate the Habanas even more when you start into them. I know I have!

Hi Azon,
For what its worth I was lucky enough to start with a wide variety from passes and blinder here at cp. You may also want to think about using a iglo cooler and getting some Climmax beads off of vern. The combo works so good its unreal. Of course the beads make anything work good :thumbs: Anyway , its good to have you here :thumbs:

P.S :0 :thumbs: When I talked about the assortment . It was good for me to some a wide varity of smokes. Found many non isom's at very good prices that I enjoy. Anyway, enjoy what you have and keep posting :thumbs:

Welcome aboard Azon! OK if nobody else is going to say it I will.... Soooooo when are you going to post up some pictures of the Lovely blond women of Sweden? :love: :p

JOE.M. said:
Welcome aboard Azon! OK if nobody else is going to say it I will.... Soooooo when are you going to post up some pictures of the Lovely blond women of Sweden? :love: :p
Ok...

This one´s for you Joe :D!!!
A girl from Sweden. She was voted one of the best looking girlfriends in a magazine here in Sweden.

Every women looks as good as this one ;D

1_c.jpg

lucasbuck said:
Azon said:
lucasbuck said:
Thanks for the intro Azon.  So are Habanas expensive in Sweden?  I met a guy from Germany and he quoted me some amazing prices.  Just curious  :)

I can understand the advice you were given. Speaking as a new cigar smoker myself I tried some of the more powerful smokes a little too early and was a bit put off. Your tastes develop over time and I don't think it's a bad idea to start with the milder Dom, Hon. etc before trying some of the more potent Nic. and Cubans. Plus you'll just appreciate the Habanas even more when you start into them. I know I have!
I stick to the Dom. and Hon. for the time. I was out smoking with friends yesterday and got me one Davidoff Special <R>. This one i have to say was overrated if you look at the price. Of course it was a GREAT smoke but it cost way to much. But i know the syndrom here, a fancy brand, a interesting history and a man and founder of the label who almost was an icon in the cigarr biz. Of course they charge you for their smokes. But ok, it was i mild and tasty cigarr. SOOO smooth in the draw. A friend (SweMike) had an Ashton VSG and i tryed that one, what a BIIG difference it was in the draw. I thougt my lungs should collapse :D It was so heavy to draw if you compare the Davidoff. I understand that people would recommend some of the Davidoff to beginners. Its easy to enjoy if you don´t smoke. Next time it WILL be an Avo Intermezzo. Half the price but OOHH soo good. I think that one is better then the Special <R>.

SR.jpg

Hey Azon....... sniffle,sniffle..... I love you man! :p

What? Who is that? Come closer so I can feel your face!....... :p