• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This Thursday (4/23/09) NYC Crew

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Hey guys, it's too long for me until May's meet up. My wife is out of town, so I can smoke cigars all night. Anybody want to hang out? I'm thinking club mac or florios. Looks like nice weather is coming too late for rooftop at brass monkey.

Hey guys, it's too long for me until May's meet up. My wife is out of town, so I can smoke cigars all night. Anybody want to hang out? I'm thinking club mac or florios. Looks like nice weather is coming too late for rooftop at brass monkey.

Not sure if I can join you, however, smoking downstairs at Florio's is temporarily verboten. They had a run-in with the sheriff as it were.

Good to know. Hopefully things will change and we can hang Geoff. So let's plan on Club Mac. Anthony or Eliot, you going to be around?

Not sure if I can make this due to a prior commitment. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

How bout you other NYC louts, who's up for hanging out at Club Mac tomorrow night? And, can anyone make a member reservation for us (I'm looking in Anthony and Eliot's directions, Carps too if you're spying this thread)?

Won't be able to make this one, getting out late from work tomorrow.

What's the plan?
We just going to sit at the bar at Club Mac?
What time you gonna be there Sean?

Roll call for any other herfers!

-Rob

I'll be there around 5. Carps said we can try being him tonight, but he's unsure if his membership is still valid. I figure if it's just a few of us, we can chill at the bar. I can meet up earlier if you want.