• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This would be one hell of a box split!

Pretty crazy stuff! Obviously super unsmokable due to the age and lack of proper storage, but still kind of cool. I think his price is insanely outrageous, but I'll bet somebody buys them! I'd be afraid to be the purchaser for authentication reasons...

No way a cigar is more delicate than the box so the cigars should look destroyed judging by the look of the box.

Interesting and cool.  Would love to see them in person.  

I thought you couldn't sell tobacco on ebay?  Are these grandfathered due to the age of them?  I don't think they'll sell for $10K, but it's a unique possession, none the less!

kann said:
Interesting and cool.  Would love to see them in person.  

I thought you couldn't sell tobacco on ebay?  Are these grandfathered due to the age of them?  I don't think they'll sell for $10K, but it's a unique possession, none the less!
You can. Most just say, "Oh, it's for the bands that are collectible," which we all know is crap.

Gotcha.  Learn a something new loophole every day!

Sorry Paul, I bid-jacked you. I went to $2.50.

If you got it spend it!

This guy is located about half way between Broblues and I.  Maybe we should meet up for a vintage cigar herf.