• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Those of you who smoke indoors...

Do a big printout on the laser printer; you'll generate ozone.  

Okay, this may not be all that practical, but at least it helps a little.

OTOH, you'll probably end up with ash getting sucked into the computer and printer.

They do make professional ozone machine. We use to work them at work to neutralize the smell in offices where the previous occupant smoked. Shut the door, let it run for 3 days. Air it out and vacuum and 99% of the smell is gone. Just don't go into the room until the ozone clears.

Plenty of info in other threads.
Get an air purifier with charcoal...and a high CADR rating.

Search is your friend. ;)

Ozone put an old associate of mine in the hospital. You really need to follow the destructions on those units.

CMontoya79 said:
Same as car, ozium spray. Works. Not that I smoke Indoors, but in the few extremley rare instances over the past decade, it works. Spray in vents as this is where smoke travels.

There was a day, before kids, where my wife didn't mind me smoking cigars in my study but those days are long gone.  Now, the closest I can get is the garage.  However, when I did smoke inside, I would use Ozium religiously.  That stuff is amazing.  The problem though is trying to find it in the larger 14.5 oz size.  Years ago it was easy but they must have discontinued making it in that size for some reason.  I've looked everywhere for it and only find the 1.5 or .08 oz sizes.  Those are fine for occasional uses, but if you need to use them very much, that will get pretty expensive.  Nonetheless, the stuff does work quite well.

Back